Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Clearly the early adopters got the clear blue eyes. Any v2 Frodos bought between Jan - April.

So there's no one here who's waiting for a new Frodo? I was the last person? :lol

I guess I'll see when those "expansion heads" get released.

I’m only waiting on the expansion, not the full slim figure. But like you I am not a fan of this new paint scheme, so we will see when they arrive I guess...

I'm hoping Asmus found the errors of their ways and is having the expansion head sets repainted and is the reason for the current shipping delay.

I have one of the very first batch single Frodo’s. My eyes are the fully light blue ones with little black lines around the iris. Honestly thst looks pretty bad but not noticeable until blown up but wow the one Wor got looks terrible :(

I still don’t understand why slims with new heads were shipped before expansions. Always seems odd that those who originally supported the first release have to wait longer? 🤷*♂️
I’m just hoping the expansions have a better paint job than the “thin hair” and star eyes.

I still don’t understand why slims with new heads were shipped before expansions. Always seems odd that those who originally supported the first release have to wait longer? 🤷*♂️
I’m just hoping the expansions have a better paint job than the “thin hair” and star eyes.
Wondering that myself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got shipping notice for expansion pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me +9. Now the question is how fast it gets to us. The more important question is how the eyes on these were painted.

Back