Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics Remy! [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Are you on Instagram? If so do you mind me sharing them on there? I'll give you credit!
Let me know!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks man. :)
I'm not on instagram.
Sure man, you're welcome to use the pics. :duff

No prob man.
Aragorn is on a Hot Toys classic Predator base.
Frodo is on a Kotobukiya Star Wars: Yoda ArtFX Statue (The Empire Strikes Back Version) base.

Hi everybody.
Anybody in this room selling their v1 Sam and/or Frodo necked headsculpts at REASONABLE prices?
I'd be interested.
m.

Has anyone tried putting Gimli's brooch on their Frodo's cloak? Also follow up, does anyone know where I can find a second hand brooch and or Frodo's Mithril shirt from v1? Thanks!

Did this actually ship with the Sam Slim version figure? Mine was missing it if so.

004-6.jpg

This reminds me that for my Slim version of Sam, his cloak is missing the Elven broach. I don't see it featured in any of the pictures of Sam on the Asmus website, though.

The Phial of Galadriel was given to Frodo, but Sam uses it to defeat Shelob. Anyway it came with the first Sam version, but for the slim versions Asmus decided to include it with Frodo, rather than Sam. As for the elven cloak, it wasn't included in the slim version of the Hobbits, they come just with their regular cloaks.

And where is Sam's Elven rope? :balrog

Just kidding, but it would have been nifty.

The Phial of Galadriel was given to Frodo, but Sam uses it to defeat Shelob. Anyway it came with the first Sam version, but for the slim versions Asmus decided to include it with Frodo, rather than Sam. As for the elven cloak, it wasn't included in the slim version of the Hobbits, they come just with their regular cloaks.

Thanks. I've been considering using Gimli's cloak for Sam.

Back