Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the most generous thing a company has ever done for their customers. But personally i think the head is fine already. Still thank you asmus!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Say this interests me in buying a slim Frodo now - can I cash in on this? Will existing stocks ba accounted for? I wrote off grabbing a Frodo because if the update but this would definitely sway me back on track.

Asmus must be the one with the best customer service concerning 1/6 collectibles. They also gave me a replacement head of The Mask last year. I only had to send the old one to their address. BTW Asmus, are you planning on getting more Video Game licenses. There's a whole market waiting for you right there.

Asmus must be the one with the best customer service concerning 1/6 collectibles. They also gave me a replacement head of The Mask last year. I only had to send the old one to their address. BTW Asmus, are you planning on getting more Video Game licenses. There's a whole market waiting for you right there.

I would love if someone did a good quality Gears Of War.

Ok guys,
My boss has offered a solution to fix this,
we will ship EVERYONE who bought an Expansion Frodo head another new copy.

FREE of charge, (no shipping, nothing, for free)

We will announce it in the next couple days.

Lets put this shxt behind us and move forward.

Hey ThreeZero, take some notes!

Hello everyone. I was wondering where I can but the expansion packs? I do not see it on the official website of Asmus nor in BBTS.

Thanks in advance!

You are damned right!!
That's it!! Let's all wait for all companies to be like Asmus, without us ever moving a finger!! Let's happily suffer expensive,
suboptimal products forever until they... whatever!!

Yuppie!! You lead the herd warlock664!! Come on!!!

m.

And to think, this was achieved without a petition!

I'm curious to how this will work... will Asmus be contacting us, or do we need to send photos in or something?

Asmus -- just to clarify because I'm paranoid: you mentioned the Expansion head would be replaced, does that also include the same v2 head on the Slim?

Ditto, is there any info on how this replacement will work? Is Asmus jsut shipping us new Frodo heads, do we have to send the old ones back?

Nothing yet.

I'd imagine they are focusing to get Gimli out. Then hopefully we will see more info in regards to Frodo. They always promised an updated Gandalf the white sculpt too that hasn't materialized yet as well...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really hope it is not going to be another GtW headsculpt story.

Since the re-do on Frodo heads wasn't a project they were planning to do, I expect they'll need to find a space to slip them into the production pipeline schedule, so it may not be something they'll be able to jump on immediately.

I, for one, am not in any hurry. I still think it's astonishing they've offered to do this.

Come on guys, where are all the pictures? Let's spice this thread up with some Old Toby:

Frodo Pipe 01.jpg

Back