Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus, is there any information when wil Frodo and Sam be released in Slim package?

I think that Merry & Pippin will be first so I would guess Q3 2018? I hope I'm wrong though.

edit: After seeing those prototype digital sculpts, I really hope I'm wrong! :panic:

I hope these slim versions will still have the backpacks included or at the very least Sam's. I love all the little accessories hanging off of it.

I think that Merry & Pippin will be first so I would guess Q3 2018? I hope I'm wrong though.

edit: After seeing those prototype digital sculpts, I really hope I'm wrong! :panic:

When it's been shipped and everything? I actually meant 2018, yes. But I hope I'm wrong. Gimli will probably be out by the summer of 2018 as well. :thud:

yeah asmus when approximatevely you will put them on preorder? i want to be sure that i will mot miss all the upgrade packs...

Inviato dal mio SM-A500FU utilizzando Tapatalk

20157105_10154575532056968_5251832386960782490_o.jpg

Looks like these are the new sculpts here

Why is Dr Who in the pic wearing a blue jacket?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From this angle Sam looks very good, but Frodo now looks as a sleepy teenager (it looks better, but paint is not there yet). The same problem with Pippin, the paint makes him look weird.

I keep getting a Robert Pattinson vibe when I look at Frodo haha. I can't unsee it now.

Looking forward to seeing some up close pics of all four hobbits new head sculpts.

Going from this picture I have zero complaints or remarks on Frodo and Sam. The eye-colour on Frodo maybe is a little dark but it's too early to say. We need more detailed shots.

Frodo is he only headsculpt that I really like on the hobbits, from what I can see. We'll see if seeing them in person soon will make a difference.

I keep hearing about a slim version of the hobbits. I'm not so sure this makes sense since the accessories were lighter IMO. It makes sense for Aragorn b/c he came with a boat load of stuff. Compare that with say Frodo. Some may feel cheated if they go much lighter here.

I am hoping for the whole kit and stuff from the original releases as I did not get them and Sam without his pots and pans is not Sam and what could you really take away from Frodo except maybe we wont get the Mithril exclusive from the original release.

I just hope they work on those headsculpts. Take your time Asmus, I want these to be as good as your Legolas!

Frodo & Sam.jpg

Back