Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would be nice to repost the latest picture of Frodo here. I'm looking forward to seeing completed head sculpts for both figures! Frodo.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what accessories these come with. A Mithril shirt would be great!

Hoping that they're going for something like that for the final skin tone. One of the problems with Merry & Pippin was those extra red cheeks in the final product, but they were also looking fine (colour wise, I'm aware that a quality drop is always going to happen) during the prototype phase:

Merry and Pippin.jpg

And then in hand:

Merry and Pippin2.jpg

Asmus Toys present more exciting new licenses in the second half of 2016 !!
This is gona be a fun year !! Many throw-backs, and the completion of the fellowship.
Please keep coming back to us for more latest updates~

13321879_10153476558076968_1447531574082872643_n.jpg

Hmm, they will divide their time and resources. Less focus on LotR means more time until a complete Fellowship.

They must be expanding to fit all this in. Including the unreleased GTG, they setting their stall out for 1 member of the remaining fellowship per month in theory, thats an insane amount of work before the year is up.

Is that really The Mask I see? :thud: I was waiting for a 2.0 version for ages.
Somebody stop me! :panic:

Hate to say it, but that's the Bilbo I would buy. No disrespect to Ian Holm, but young Bilbo is a bit more exciting, for lack of a better word, on the shelf. Even if the Hobbit films were only okay.

A head swap option could work. Although I don't think the outfits were identical in the films, Bilbo was supposed to be wearing his old "traveling" clothes when he left the Shire at the beginning of FotR.

Hate to say it, but that's the Bilbo I would buy. No disrespect to Ian Holm, but young Bilbo is a bit more exciting, for lack of a better word, on the shelf. Even if the Hobbit films were only okay.

I wasn't crazy about those movies but Freeman was definitely the best part of them in my eyes, so I'd prefer a Hobbit Bilbo over a Holm Bilbo.

Back