Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are OK, it is just that both Sam and Frodo have more volume to their hair, and ears are mostly hidden by it.

Hmm. Maybe so. In that case, perhaps he could use a bit more hair volume in the sculpt? The ears are really standing out to my eye. Otherwise, I think they've really nailed the face.

Face sculpts look great, but both Hobbits need bigger, poofier hair, please, Asmus!

nice sculpts, i don't think the hair needs to be bigger, looks right to me.

I was just reading that Sean Aston was Patty Duke's son... never knew that. Also that for years he thought he was the son of the guy from the Adam's family where he gets his last name but turns out he was the offspring of a marriage that lasted 13 days just before she hooked up with Gomez. Pretty crazy. He is a great actor.

I have also heard rumors that he is the son of Desi Arnaz (Ricky Ricardo) and the marriage was done to avoid a scandal. My wife really sees some resemblance in him too. Regardless I hope his family is comforting him at this time and wish him the best.

Apparently Sean did a paternity test a few years ago and confirmed it was neither Gomez or Ricky but the other guy (who was a tenant of Patty's which she married right after divorcing Ricky but then she divorced him after 13 days as well). Astin always treated him like his legitimate son according to Sean.

Hollywood royalty... sound like Game of Thrones

wow - very nice indeed Asmus. Looking forward to these. My goodness......won't be long and we'll have the entire Fellowship in 1:6 scale!!

Back