Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am sure in a couple of weeks, we can get decent unboxing clips from some pro third party photographer or Youtuber.
As for now, we will try to take as much photos in our office to show you what the real staff is like as we can.

Last edited:
Yes, I am sure in a couple of weeks, we can get decent unboxing clips from some pro third part photographer or Youtuber.
As for now, we will try to take as much photos in our office to show you what the real staff is like as we can.
Can you take a photo with the figure out of the box and the luxury edition diorama assembled?

LOL good Lord what a mess.

I’ve got a couple Asmus figures, they can do some nice work, but the QC issues they have been lacking in lately have been very bad. They cut many corners and it’s very unprofessional.
Yes.
The dull brown shipper box for the luxury edition, as well as charging extra money for shipping (unlike what's agreed upon the preorder deal), should not happened at all.

It's exactly what they should do at the very least. So for some of us who haven't paid the invoice, and they haven't shipped those orders out yet, they should switch them out, and send us the haired version with our figure.

Also I will be keeping the Lux order it seems but I'll probably put some work into mine also.

I think that explains why mine hasn't been picked up yet.

My faith is slowly being restored this is what happens when you post pictures like the white glue or even more nothing at all.

The pictures Asmus posted really don't look as bad as I'd thought. Why couldn't they have done that in the 1st place? 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Yes.
The dull brown shipper box for the luxury edition, as well as charging extra money for shipping (unlike what's agreed upon the preorder deal), should not happened at all.

The standard free shipping post has been suspended for a long time due to Covid, express delivery (FedEx, DHL) is the only option to overseas shipping at the moment/

So we have to charge the shipping fee in order to use express delivery, however we do deduct the original free shipping off the amount before quote it to the buyer.

This isn't our original intention, but this is the only way now.

Also we are willing to issue a full refund to anyone if extra shipping isn't acceptable.

The standard free shipping post has been suspended for a long time due to Covid, express delivery (FedEx, DHL) is the only option to overseas shipping at the moment/

So we have to charge the shipping fee in order to use express delivery, however we do deduct the original free shipping off the amount before quote it to the buyer.

Also we are willing to issue a full refund to anyone if extra shipping isn't acceptable.
Hey mate I sent you a pm as I had a question about my order hope that's okay

Did I forget to mention their solutions are minimal effort also. Lol If it works cool I guess but looking at those cartoon ish boots, it's making me think I'm dodging a bullet with this figure. I wonder what their response to the glue on the chainsaw or Henrietta hair is going to look like. 😑
Free cotton ball and glue stick with every purchase!

You should have an option to hold the shipment for the customer if the standard shipping post is suspended, because in my country, FedEx and DHL adds extra charge too (warehouse fee, etc), and it's not cheap.
Giving that option is to respect the initial offer of the free shipping to the customer, as agreed on preorder statements.

About the free shipping, what do you mean by "deduct the original free shipping off the amount"? free shipping means free shipping, as agreed upon the initial preorder agreement.. you didn't deduct anything, and you added a shipping cost by Fedex. I still have the invoice as proof.

And I never have any option given for a full refund if I don't accept the extra shipping. All you send is an invoice balance with new extra shipping cost charged.

If you can address the dull brown box too, it would be great. Thanks!

Glad to see the communication here. Hoping for more in hand pics, but at least some hope is back on the table now :)

I'm glad a lot of these issues seem like they're being addressed.
We will still have to see for ourselves how this figure has turned out.
I'm still glad I cancelled my order though - the Luxury edition does look very nice (if its still close to the proto) but in the end is maybe a little too expensive for me as on the whole - The Evil Dead isn't a franchise I am absolutely devoted to, and I have only seen the movies relatively recently... I do hope a really devoted fan who has been into the franchise for years gets my spot on the waitlist.
I will probably put the money I got back out of this towards that Bela Lugosi Dracula with coffin figure, or the Soosootoys Kingpin and Daredevil and be happier in the end for it.
Still rooting for Asmus taking on horror properties though, so long as they avoid debacle's like this in the future.

WeChat 圖片_20220113203455.jpg

Attachments

• WeChat 圖片_20220113210812.jpg
    WeChat 圖片_20220113210812.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 92
  • WeChat 圖片_20220113210846.jpg
    WeChat 圖片_20220113210846.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 87
I’m feeling MUCH better now and I’m personally very glad I didn’t rush into a cancel at this point. Thanks for sharing the latest pics!

Back