Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s funny that many of the people who are “keeping their figures” and making the most of them now that they have received newly haired Henriettas are complaining about people complaining, without taking a moment to acknowledge that without those complaints, the figures that they are currently enjoying would have been so much worse…Asmus responded to those complaints and now they received better sets.
Ironic that the “complainers” fought so hard to get the “Ho hum good enough for me” crowd a better release and they get gaslit for their troubles.

It’s funny that many of the people who are “keeping their figures” and making the most of them now that they have received newly haired Henriettas are complaining about people complaining, without taking a moment to acknowledge that without those complaints, the figures that they are currently enjoying would have been so much worse…Asmus responded to those complaints and now they received better sets.
Ironic that the “complainers” fought so hard to get the “Ho hum good enough for me” crowd a better release and they get gaslit for their troubles.
--

I await a quip from one or more them that states if we (the complainers) had simply not complained, then the brand would have given everyone a better quality control figure, but the complaining ruined it and it's the fault of the complainers.

Not the complete disaster it's been made out to be. That name plate though...

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_121153.jpg
    IMG_20220125_121153.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20220125_121526.jpg
    IMG_20220125_121526.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20220125_121510.jpg
    IMG_20220125_121510.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 105
Final pics for the night. Actually testing something new with some Vallejo Water Texture Acrylic "still water" on the clothes to see how it turns out when it dries. It it'll keep the wet look or not. It's what I used on my Prime 1 Predator for his blood and drool effect. The idea here is to give that drenched in blood effect he has in the movies. It might take a few coats but will see. I still need to paint the cuts and nipples, but that is in the air till I get a the new body and I'll see which one I prefer. This body may be a bit more beefy, but I actually like it quite a bit.

#WIP
FB_IMG_1643076976901.jpg
FB_IMG_1643076980148.jpg
FB_IMG_1643076983175.jpg
FB_IMG_1643076985592.jpg
FB_IMG_1643076990455.jpg
FB_IMG_1643076992830.jpg

Again, just a vanity project and still very rough. I wont be able to do the arms lifting the cellar door until I get some measurements but here she is so far. Plenty of work left to do. Shopped the white of the eye in for the hell of it.

hen1.jpg

hencompare.jpg

Final pics for the night. Actually testing something new with some Vallejo Water Texture Acrylic "still water" on the clothes to see how it turns out when it dries. It it'll keep the wet look or not. It's what I used on my Prime 1 Predator for his blood and drool effect. The idea here is to give that drenched in blood effect he has in the movies. It might take a few coats but will see. I still need to paint the cuts and nipples, but that is in the air till I get a the new body and I'll see which one I prefer. This body may be a bit more beefy, but I actually like it quite a bit.

#WIP
View attachment 558270View attachment 558271View attachment 558272View attachment 558273View attachment 558274View attachment 558275
Reminds me of the AOD poster, I dig it. I still think the jxtoys jx-01 body is the best option for ash
IMG_20220124_152602.jpg

I saw BBTS list a bunch of new seamless bodies a few days ago. It looks like this body might be something worth exploring. It looks a bit less muscular than most other seamless bodies.
First time seeing these. They look pretty good too. Wonder how tight the joints are. I'll have to keep an eye on these. Could work for Indy too. Thanks 🍻

Back