Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did that happen? I still think is sucks , especially for 350…..

With so many people complaining that everyone was complaining……people stopped complaining…..

I doubt many of them changed their minds, They just voted with their wallets and went on their way.
I agree.
While the revised version is better, for $350, aside from fixing Henrietta, they should fix the neck peg on the deadite head and paint the scratches on the body.

I personally am shocked how this thread went from absolute hatred and fact that this was a 100% fail based on not having the figure in hand and only going off the first wave of poor quality photos to turning around to the concensus that it is a pretty decent release now that folks are getting it in hand.

Oh, wait, no I'm not...thus is how this seems to go on the majority of releases. What surprises me is it's now just newbs who joined the forum this month making these classic conclusions.

Not saying it's perfect, but GD when will people learn. There is some dude on youtube that made a whole video parroting the early comments as fact and doesn't even have the figure in hand. Newb
Actually, those who have the first wave figure in hand are the one who said that this release is a fail. They are the ones who posted the cake topper bald Henrietta, and also the one that pointed out the typo for Ash's name.
Those are not poor quality photos, those are indeed mistakes, admitted by asmus.
The early comments are indeed fact, that the early release is full with issues.

Now, with members here and on FB complaining, finally asmus revised few of the issues aside from the typo, mainly with Henrietta. People saying that the figure is ok now, they benefitted from that revision. Not only haired, but they also fixed the paint on her. I'm not sure people will be ok if they still received the cake topper Henrietta. :)

"Hail to the King, Baby."
-Ash Williams

Some quick shots in the detolf. Added sweat/blood to the sculpt

FB_IMG_1643061754293.jpg
FB_IMG_1643061761857.jpg
FB_IMG_1643061751413.jpg

It looks slightly better in these newer pictures but for the price tag still not worth it. Henrietta is looking good.

I might sound off the rails here but the proto to the final isn't actually far off. If you watch sideshow booth tour it's actually worse. The book is over sized, the shirt collar was way more oversized. The base is almost identical in hand minus a slight drop in paint.

Linda's head had the same hair from the get go, deadite head they fixed the eyes.

Con's

The seamless arms are so awful + they didn't add the scratches.

Last edited:
Y'know what, I'm blaming you people for this. Someone in shipping read this thread, sensed what was in my parcel, and punted it.
For better or worse, Ash Willams survived unscathed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_101617.jpg
    IMG_20220125_101617.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20220125_101633.jpg
    IMG_20220125_101633.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 40
Is it possible to pose Ash on the stand posed like he's going to go at Henrietta? I'm thinking like crouching slighting looking down her or something like that.

Back