Asmus Toys: Escape From New York Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good news. Not expecting much based on their history. Hopefully they can knock this out of the park.

wonder if they'll use real leather like they did for Aragorn's duster and I think Dante's jackets? 🤔 Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember them showing a BTS pic when developing Aragorn's duster with real leather showing the material with calipers indicating how thin they got it.

Last edited:
This guy is set to be revealed in a week! Cautiously optimistic since it's part of their prestige Crown line where the 2 Gandalf figures produced were evidently bangers so hopefully they knock it out of the park and not so much another Ash Willams. lol

He could steal the show, can be easy if other companies show crap.

Sideshow isn't going to SDCC, just doing it from their own office, so there's not much 1/6 compeition out there except the little guys. I remember running across Facepool figures on display at a regular booth in the middle of everything.

Facepool does nice WW2 stuff. I'd love to see them do Lawrence of Arabia.

I'm hoping Snake turns out well. I love the character and both movies.
usefnyconceptposterbypaulchadwick.jpg

Sideshow isn't going to SDCC, just doing it from their own office, so there's not much 1/6 compeition out there except the little guys. I remember running across Facepool figures on display at a regular booth in the middle of everything.
Hmm wonder if it could be revealed there then if they're at the same time or just a blog post on their own social platforms?

I’m still waiting on my Crown Gandalf the White (didn’t order direct from Asmus), but it’ll be interesting to see what Snake looks like.

Back