Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10636269_10152226104081968_1021128208498490798_n.jpg

Really like the colors.

Really digging that outfit. Love the look of the fabric they're using to simulate the chainmail. Clever solution, and it really looks like chainmail ... even close up like that.

Just hope they can darken that hair down a bit.

Otherwise, this is looking terrific.

I ordered this. I was not planning to but the new body for my which king made it worth it.

Kinda sucks for people passing on Eowyn that needs the new Morgul bonus body will have to pay extra to get it. Wish Asmus had another option to obtain the body besides buying it separately. Maybe making it available for any other future pre-orders with proof of purchase of Morgul Lord. I think this sounds fair. Any thoughts fellow freaks or Asmus? thanks

Kinda sucks for people passing on Eowyn that needs the new Morgul bonus body will have to pay extra to get it. Wish Asmus had another option to obtain the body besides buying it separately. Maybe making it available for any other future pre-orders with proof of purchase of Morgul Lord. I think this sounds fair. Any thoughts fellow freaks or Asmus? thanks
I pre-ordered Eowyn, but I don't have the Witch King. Therefor, I won't be needing the free body. If you want to buy mine when I get my Eowyn, I'll give you a good price, lower than buying it separately from Asmus. Pm me if interested.

I pre-ordered Eowyn, but I don't have the Witch King. Therefor, I won't be needing the free body. If you want to buy mine when I get my Eowyn, I'll give you a good price, lower than buying it separately from Asmus. Pm me if interested.

Thanks fellow freak! PM sent

sometimes you get a response from Asmus, sometimes you don't.. but no worries

Posted on FB. Paint sample from factory.

Eowyn.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I think it looks pretty damn good. With that said though, those of you screaming for rooted hair on Saruman, this is close to how it will look only gray.

Posted on FB. Paint sample from factory.

View attachment 154619

I don't know about anyone else but I think it looks pretty damn good. With that said though, those of you screaming for rooted hair on Saruman, this is close to how it will look only gray.

I don't think Saruman has curly locks like that.

I'd soften those cheek lines, to soften her look

I think there are some harsh shadows in that photo that many be taking away from the paint job.

There's also a painted crease line in the cheek crease, making her look older otherwise despite the lighting she looks pretty good. I'm ingnoring the hair though

Back