Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liking this. I have pics from some customs that where made 4+ yrs ago of her in armor and her shield maiden outfit.

This will be displayed with her fighting against the SSW Witchking!

Want to show what can be done. Here is a few customs, not mine, that where done a number of years ago using Toybiz figures.
Eowyn_Shield3-1_zpsc8159716.jpg

Eowyn_Ref2_zps5b3b0b09.jpg
Eowyn_Brown1_zpsc5ed40b9.jpg
eowyn2_zps1b9d7a0c.jpg

I have a site that has free patterns for making the first two out fits.

Last edited:
Wow. I had gotten that figure for my daughter so I have first hand knowledge of the stock figure and I have to say those are great customs.

My seller gave me the estimate for her :
Est. Shipping Date: Q4 of 2014
Wholesale Price: US$138 each (shipping not included)
She's not up for pre-order yet, but will be soon.

Rooted hair actually works favorably for this one, especially with being able to put the helmet on and off. I think it could look really nice on display with the Witch King. What is the chain mail made of on this one?

Think no more. Tyrion is a fad. LOTR is forever.

I feel that way about many TV based merchandise. However I feel like a Tyrion is too fun to pass up on. I just wish it was a rendition of him with the scar on his face.

I'm still bent out of shape about the cross-eyed look on the frontal head shot. It doesn't look to be the same way in the three-quarters view. I wonder if there was an adjustment in production between shots?

I sincerely do want this figure, but $189.99 from BBTS is just a bit too much for me. Maybe if she came with another outfit? (Yes, I'm a girl. Don't judge me.)

I'm still bent out of shape about the cross-eyed look on the frontal head shot. It doesn't look to be the same way in the three-quarters view. I wonder if there was an adjustment in production between shots?

I sincerely do want this figure, but $189.99 from BBTS is just a bit too much for me. Maybe if she came with another outfit? (Yes, I'm a girl. Don't judge me.)

Always nice to see a few women in the high end figure trade. I agree though, that 189.00 price tag easily $200 after shipping is hard to live with for me to. I have the witch king so this should be a no brainer, but idk. I just haven't seen anything from this company yet that justifies paying the same price as I would from a more distinguished company. I knew Asmus would raise their prices eventually but this figure despite whatever it may cost to develop and produce does not look a cent over $160.00 to me.

Well monkey on fire (mofts.com) is an official Asmus partner. Gandalf was 170 $ there and Eowyn is 169 on their page.

Well monkey on fire (mofts.com) is an official Asmus partner. Gandalf was 170 $ there and Eowyn is 169 on their page.
Looks like they finally updated their site. For the longest time they still had the Witch King as a preorder. Not trying to shill for him or anything but I got mine or preorder at Urban Samurai for about 170.00 including shipping.

Urban Samurai has it for cheapest shipped in the US, is that correct?

I do not believe BBTS will lower the price, I am going to switch my preorder. Like move my Ringwraith and Steed as well.

Urban Samurai has it for cheapest shipped in the US, is that correct?

I do not believe BBTS will lower the price, I am going to switch my preorder. Like move my Ringwraith and Steed as well.
Pretty sure Nazgul and Steed are sold out at Urban Samurai. Unless you know of a good deal elsewhere. In that case please do tell.

Back