Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

The last Rohirrim they released was over 3 years ago and if you look back at Eowyns thread there was certainly a lot of flaws with that figure. Asmus has certainly improved in that time but it'll be interesting to see how Eomer and Eowyn match up considering the gap between them. One thing i'll say is that the faux-chainmail Eomer uses looks very similar to what Eowyn used; and that was one of the weaker areas of that figure. I wish Asmus would just copy the faux-mail coomodel uses, of the knitted mail on the market theirs is the most believable by far.

Éomer is my favorite character, the pictures I've seen look decent, but this would be my first LOTR figure - do they match up pretty close to the advertising pictures for this company? Is the quality decent, or am I going to be disappointed if I order this one?

Take a look at the Gimli thread to see what they’re capable of as of late from prototype to production. They’re pretty good.

We got many feedback about #Éomer's helmet from the prototype pictures released a while back. So we want to show you the actual grey sculpt of the new helmet design that better re-creates the film costume.

IMG_7682拷貝.jpg
IMG_7683拷貝.jpg
IMG_7684拷貝.jpg
IMG_7685拷貝.jpg
IMG_7686拷貝.jpg

I believe the original target was this month, but that seems doubtful at this point. Especially with Bilbo and Thorin all shipping now. My guess would be January or February? (That's what I'm hoping, anyway. I can't keep spending money on figures for myself right now. I've got Christmas shopping to do! :lol)

Asmus can you get rid of that soul patch or significantly lessen the paint on it, thanks

Paid my invoice.

I grabbed one of the Mr. Z horses, the one in grey-white. If I'm feeling bold, I'll try to paint it to more accurately match the mottled grey of his horse, but otherwise I'll consider the coloration 'close enough,' and concentrate on the tackle and saddle. I simply have to have Éomer mounted.

Paid my invoice.

I grabbed one of the Mr. Z horses, the one in grey-white. If I'm feeling bold, I'll try to paint it to more accurately match the mottled grey of his horse, but otherwise I'll consider the coloration 'close enough,' and concentrate on the tackle and saddle. I simply have to have Éomer mounted.

Cant wait to see what you do. Only downfall of this release is no Firefoot.

Back