Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

The outfit looks incredible. The detailing throughout the entire figure is fantastic.

51126567_10155803482821968_7648101908128727040_n.jpg

50779136_10155803482716968_5924282772033110016_n.jpg

50649995_10155803482761968_4492579621757255680_n.jpg

Ugh I am trying so hard to resist this guy, but he looks so good. I will probably cave and order him with tax money. I have a feeling he is going to be another Thranduil.

Ugh I am trying so hard to resist this guy, but he looks so good. I will probably cave and order him with tax money. I have a feeling he is going to be another Thranduil.

Yeah. me too. Was kinda on the fence but he looks great *argh* LOL.

Eomer turned out AMAZING!
Surely Theodon would be on the cards now?
I regret not getting into this line.The past few releases are making me change my mind.

Looks fantastic. Who did you order from and what are your first impressions?

I live in Shanghai, so I just bought it off Taobao. 2 days later, it's delivered to my door.

My impressions:

The sword is the only steel part.
The spear shaft feels kind of flimsy, like a meat skewer.
I feel like the likeness (with helmet on) looks more off in real life than in the pics.
The armor skirt is very stiff, it makes posing, especially on the horse, difficult.

All in all, the figure looks great once posed, but it doesn't feel very sturdy, bending the knees for example, feels like they're gonna snap any minute.

I live in Shanghai, so I just bought it off Taobao. 2 days later, it's delivered to my door.

My impressions:

The sword is the only steel part.
The spear shaft feels kind of flimsy, like a meat skewer.
I feel like the likeness (with helmet on) looks more off in real life than in the pics.
The armor skirt is very stiff, it makes posing, especially on the horse, difficult.

All in all, the figure looks great once posed, but it doesn't feel very sturdy, bending the knees for example, feels like they're gonna snap any minute.

Thanks for the reply. Is the skirt armor stiff plastic or is it kind of bendable?

Back