Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

Nice. I'll probably go through Sideshow for this. This will be my first Asmus figure, looking forward to it.

So, are you US buyers getting this through Asmus direct or from another source?

Man, I love him with that spear. Definitely gotta display him with it. A nice visual change from all the swords. Gonna take some clever posing to fit it into my detolf, though ...

I've gone back and forth. Sometimes through Sideshow (because I like the flex payment system), but mostly these days I've been ordering directly through Asmus. You tend to get the figures quicker that way. Sideshow tends to get their allotment a month (or a couple of months) later.

Plus, ordering directly through Asmus means all the money goes directly to them, which I would think benefits them more as a company.

It is a big draw to me too.... but will it fit in a detolf?

Yeah, no chance! :lol You can't even fit the Witch King in one of those cubes with his spiky helmet.

Have to be some kind of diagonal pose, which will be less cool. Love the look of the spear straight up. So regal and imposing. Might have to keep him outside the detolf or maybe remove a shelf and get creative with the display ...

If I am really crazy for the fig - I went through ASMUS for Thorin and Bilbo. Otherwise like to wait and go through SSC, or sometimes BBTS if SSC is sold out. BBTS seems to be slowest but they do great job double-box shipping. This is my first time ordering direct w. ASMUS.

For Eomer I'll go through SSC not that I don't have a Thorin #2, Gimli #2 and Bilbo #2 on PO or anything....:monkey3

Details of the PVC armor that will go into the final production of Eomer

web_6986拷貝.jpg
web_6997.jpg
web_6999.jpg
web_7001.jpg
web_7022拷貝.jpg
web_7025.jpg
web7033.jpg
web7034.jpg
web7035.jpg
web7040拷貝.jpg

Terrific job ! Can't wait to see it in hand !
:D

So a person on Asmus Facebook commented under the Éomer armor details picture saying:

"Please please please do Theoden too!"

Andy Hsu Response: "Yes, Sir"

Looks like well be seeing Théoden too!

Back