Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

Eomer has arrived in Minas Miami. I can't believe how fast he shipped. Its a new record for sure.

Here's a quick pic and I apologize ahead of time, as I took one quickly, just to capture the face sculpt. Have to run out so I'll try to get more in later. But I'm sure we'll see some great pics from others before then.

The sculpt is not a hundred percent Karl Urban (perhaps if they had him scowling, it would have captured him better) but it's a decent sculpt and with the helmet, it will be fine.

Hair will definitely need some futzing but the hair material seems significantly thinner than what I've seen from other companies. Should look amazing once futzed.

IMG_0140.jpg

For those that have him in hand, at the back end of the spear is it just the shaft cut or is there a 'Metal' piece like in the preview photos? mine seems to be missing that end part.

Mine has the spear tip that I assume you attach to the wooden pole. I'd post a pic but I can't seem to figure out how to post on here with my phone.

Last edited:

The neck on mine is terrible and I haven't figured out how to keep the belt that he comes wearing on yet but other than that I like him. I do want to display him without the helmet so I'm glad they tied the top of his hair back as I wasn't looking forward to doing that.
His neck though, ugh.

Problem solved with his neck. I pulled up the collar of his shirt and it now hides his neck.

Picked mine up from the post office this morning. Didn't have time to do more than do a quick inventory and look-see, but he's really nice! I especially like the mesh material used for the chain mail!

Won't have time to really look him over in detail until late tonight when I get home, but this one seems like a winner! Not quite Thorin or Gimli level -- the likeness without the helmet is a smidge off -- but he's pretty close.

I’ll post a shot with the helmet on tomorrow, late tonight if i remember(working late, covering state of the union) but most likely tomorrow.

Completely unfutzed pictures. I just threw the helmet on which went on pretty easily.
C8BE9C44-575E-441D-94ED-A724537A2E11.jpg
3CCEF53D-9F24-444E-B52D-5A9D951B31F2.jpg
038F82E8-2FD5-44F2-AF8E-62915319CE5A.jpg
Ugh I have no idea why they are sideways. As far as I’m concerned he looks much better with his helmet on.

I think if you crop them a little they don't show up sideways.

Looks pretty good with the helmet on. The ends of my helmet are a little smooshed. I would have to take a hair dryer to it to fix them.

How's the neck on yours? The rubber on mine is bad. It came with a bad bend on one side in the front.

I think if you crop them a little they don't show up sideways.

Looks pretty good with the helmet on. The ends of my helmet are a little smooshed. I would have to take a hair dryer to it to fix them.

How's the neck on yours? The rubber on mine is bad. It came with a bad bend on one side in the front.
Now that you mentioned it and I looked at it it is horrible. I can’t really say the rubber is bad but if the dumbbell connecter is fully extended the head sits way too high. Almost seems to float above the neck. I’m not sure what they were trying to go for with that. Going to pop the head off tomorrow and see if something isn’t seated correctly.

Let me know what you find. At least the rubber on yours isn't bent.
Good think I could hide it by pulling up the shirt.
Still, I love this figure.

Back