Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

Sounds like the skirt is the same material type as Gimli. Asmus and ThreeZero seem to be moving away from cloth and using this printed "rubber" stuff a lot for belts and other dress. I don't care for it too much myself.

That said, the figure overall looks amazing. I think I would go for a neutral standing pose since he looks very difficult to bend naturally.

Mine is on the way. This is actually the first time I’ve ever received a shipping notice from them. I always get the — you still owe us money — email, but this is a first. Now it comes to this :impatient:

I got a shipment notice on 1-31-19; I just checked, and it has already cleared customs in LA and is on its way across the country. And I just opted for the free shipping.

I paid to get mine shipped by FedEx so it would get here faster. It's been sitting in Taiwan since it shipped. For days and days. It would have been faster for me to get them to ship it for free by Canada Post.
I phoned FedEx and they said it was due to volume and that I could get a refund on my shipping. That doesn't help me any as the refund would go to Asmus and not me. So pissed.

I paid to get mine shipped by FedEx so it would get here faster. It's been sitting in Taiwan since it shipped. For days and days. It would have been faster for me to get them to ship it for free by Canada Post.
I phoned FedEx and they said it was due to volume and that I could get a refund on my shipping. That doesn't help me any as the refund would go to Asmus and not me. So pissed.

That sucks. I had that happened to me before with a different vendor. I also had to pay import and handling on top of the shipping fees!

I think mine is out for delivery to my house right now! (Regular shipping.)

But since I'm at work an the USPS needs a signature, I'll have to pick him up tomorrow morning at the post office!

I know mine is out for delivery (also reg shipping -that was fast)!!!
February 4, 2019, 11:06 am
Out for Delivery
NEW YORK, NY
Your item is out for delivery on February 4, 2019 at 11:06 am in NEW YORK, NY

(In the city we can sign a paper giving our delivery person permission to sign for us so we don't have to be home to get our mail...
can you not do the same, it saves me a lot of hassle?)

Mine showed up today. Can't do much except check to see everything is okay (can't use my left arm -- shoulder surgery). From my cursory exam it looks good. It'll be awhile before I can put him together, but this will be another nice addition to the LOTR display.

Hoping that mine gets delivered today. Tracker says it is in town and expected delivery is today but it doesn't say, "out for delivery". I've had items delivered with the same, so let's see.

I know mine is out for delivery (also reg shipping -that was fast)!!!
February 4, 2019, 11:06 am
Out for Delivery
NEW YORK, NY
Your item is out for delivery on February 4, 2019 at 11:06 am in NEW YORK, NY

(In the city we can sign a paper giving our delivery person permission to sign for us so we don't have to be home to get our mail...
can you not do the same, it saves me a lot of hassle?)

Also in NYC, marked as delivered.

Back