Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

Any sneak peeks you can offer yet, Asmus?

Your wish is my command

20180831_162813.jpg

:yess:
You guys are knocking these figures out of the park!

Wow! Well from that one picture it looks fantastic! Lol I will need to go get a second job if Thorin, Bilbo & Eomer come out to close to each other.

Looking forward to seeing this in color. Eomer's armor is one of my favorite in the trilogy. Just gorgeous with all the reds and golds. And that helmet with the long flowing mane. (REALLY hoping to see a Theoden in armor soon!:pray:)

I would also love to see some new steeds. Especially for Eomer and Theoden.

They're getting better and better with the hair.

I hope when Asmus does Legolas armored from TTT that his head will be haired this time.

Eomer looks great in that sneak peak. Asmus your LotR and Hobbit lines are mining my wallet quite deeply haha!

PS, please make ranger Faramir and Haldir

Wow! Looks fantastic so far. Can't wait to see the detail up close.

Holy cow, that’s awesome!

Please, please, please, Asmus! Revisit Legolas and make a rooted hair head sculpt as an add on.

Amazing, love the way this line is going.

Saw all three of the Extended Editions in the theaters this weekend. Looking forward to this figure more than ever now!

If there's a Regal near you playing these this week, just go. Trust me. The movies have never looked or sounded better. Regal's RPX theaters are fantastic. You can thank me later.

https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/lord-of-the-rings-marathon

Back