Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to say Asmus gave me replacement pants for Dante so I hope to keep them from peeling. But I'll probably still update them with Geewhiz that will be later.

[ATTACH = cheio] 537619 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = cheio] 537620 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = cheio] 537621 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = cheio] 537622 [/ ATTACH]

Desta vez, tingi a camisa de Dante.
Estou tão satisfeito que não sei por que estou adiando isso há tanto tempo.

Você mudou seu corpo?

Qual modelo?

Você mudou seu corpo?

Qual modelo?
20200908_201040.jpg

KakaoTalk_20200910_160636837_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210929_135423891.jpg

JX Toys, JX-S03 body. :)

Well Hopefully you get it to enjoy this awesome figure. And with Vergil going up for Preorder it only makes sense to own Dante to pair with his brother. Lol
Seeing all the pictures is making me more impatient. Almost a year and Asmus can’t send my order. Sucks

Yes. I used liquid type.
hey Tyvor, what tbleague/phican bodies did you use for Dante? I was dusting my figures and it turns out Dante's body was broken under his coat, so I'm looking to replace it with something flexible and good.

hey Tyvor, what tbleague/phican bodies did you use for Dante? I was dusting my figures and it turns out Dante's body was broken under his coat, so I'm looking to replace it with something flexible and good.
3dante_body.jpg
4dante_body.jpg
5dante_body.jpg

I don't know what kind of dante you're talking about, so I write them all down for now.

In the case of dmc5 dante, the chest was so large that the upper body was replaced
with another upper body without using the body in the picture above.

Dante looks good with wide-shouldered bodies, so it would be better to find bodies that meet them.
I chose the body in a way that emphasizes shape rather than mobility.

If you want a flexible body, I recommend silicone bodies.

View attachment 544992View attachment 544993View attachment 544994

I don't know what kind of dante you're talking about, so I write them all down for now.

In the case of dmc5 dante, the chest was so large that the upper body was replaced

Dante looks good with wide-shouldered bodies, so it would be better to find bodies that meet them.

yeah i meant dmc 3 dante,I remember you tried a ton of different bodies for him, and I couldn't find the comparison shots you put up. Would you recommend that silicon one? I was thinking of phicen and I thought you tried a phicen on him, but I don't remember.

yeah i meant dmc 3 dante,I remember you tried a ton of different bodies for him, and I couldn't find the comparison shots you put up. Would you recommend that silicon one? I was thinking of phicen and I thought you tried a phicen on him, but I don't remember.

I used Jiaou Doll's 1/6 Male Body (JOK-11C-YS).

Even if the body is too big, it can strain his clothes,
so I recommend finding a body similar in size to this body.

I used Jiaou Doll's 1/6 Male Body (JOK-11C-YS).

Even if the body is too big, it can strain his clothes,
so I recommend finding a body similar in size to this body.
how is it compared to phicen stuff? Did you use something different for Vergil?

how is it compared to phicen stuff? Did you use something different for Vergil?
No, Vergil used the same body as Dante.

I don't know much about phicen Body, but I think what you should consider is the shape and color of the body.
I liked that body among many silicone bodies, and I just bought it.

If you want to know information about differences between manufacturers,
please find out YouTube or other information sources.

View attachment 544992View attachment 544993View attachment 544994

Have you already tested the JOK11C on the DMC5?

I have 2 of these body types.

Have you already tested the JOK11C on the DMC5?

I have 2 of these body types.

No, I didn't.
It was purchased only for DMC3 Dante and Vergil, so I didn't even intend to test DMC5 Dante.

But I don't think there will be a problem with wearing it.
And the overall feeling of fit is your judgment.

Back