Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright I've been following Jianhaochen0216 work on Dante and I have to say he has done an awesome job getting it rooted with the shorter hair style Dante has in his flashbacks. Screenshot_20200921-175033~2.jpg6dcc5133408358b9d47864a6329d698a.jpg

So I've decided to get my Dante sculpt rooted and touched up in certain areas of the sculpt like the eyebrows, beard. And I am very happy to say Jake Rahmier will be doing the work so we will see how it turns out soon. He gets it tomorrow as I was able to send it today for a good price as it was super lightweight. Lol

Jianhaochen0216 completed Dante. Will be waiting for mines for at least 6 months. But I'll post new pics when I've completed my Dante. Screenshot_20200925-112218~2.jpg

Whoa, six months??
Yeah cause Jake (the artist) has other stuff he has to finish first before getting to mine. But It's fine because I'll have time to finish customizing Dante's body. Yes I switched the body out and it's a mix between a Hot toys ttm19 and the Asmus Dante body. I also still have to open up rebellion and turn the magnet around. When I'm done and I get the sculpt back he is going to look awesome. Lol

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Yeah cause Jake (the artist) has other stuff he has to finish first before getting to mine. But It's fine because I'll have time to finish customizing Dante's body. Yes I switched the body out and it's a mix between a Hot toys ttm19 and the Asmus Dante body. I also still have to open up rebellion and turn the magnet around. When I'm done and I get the sculpt back he is going to look awesome. Lol

Man, I'm sure it'll look dope when completed...but damn, 6 months? I can't be separated from Dante for that long, especially since I received him not too long ago lol. You're brave!

Good luck with it man, looking forward to the finished product.

I like the hair, but the body is too big, essentially making him look pin headed.
yeah the body he is using is a JX toys body modded with the asmus upper torso, similar to what I did but I'm using a body that has Dante's physique a little better. It's at 80% right now when I get some other parts in and add the missing bits and then I get the sculpt back he will be done.

how do you get in contact with him? I would to get mine done as well.
Just to be clear this isn't my Dante nor is that Jacob Rahmier's work. This figure belongs to Jianhaochen0216 on Instagram. I don't know who did the hair for him. But for Jacob just send him a message on Facebook.

Just to be clear this isn't my Dante nor is that Jacob Rahmier's work. This figure belongs to Jianhaochen0216 on Instagram. I don't know who did the hair for him. But for Jacob just send him a message on Facebook.

Oh, I see. Do you know what body he's using?

My Dante is 80% complete. The body I worked on is now done and has better proportions on the forearms and the articulation is 10x better when holding DSD, I also went ahead and weathered the boots a bit like how it was in game. Now I just need to fix Rebellion and get my sculpt back and he is done. received_680936415860891.jpegreceived_3309315429165323.jpegreceived_250980779638808.jpeg

Dude that's looking good! What exactly did you do again? Like which parts were swapped and which did you keep? Give me details yo!
Well for the body I kept the upper chest from Asmus. The entire body however is Hot toys. It's a ttm19 (specifically the AOU Quicksilver body) the biceps are from the HT Han solo from Solo a star wars story (so is the neck peg, as surprise! it is the best size to fit the Dante sculpt). And the forearms are from the HT John Wick figure. The shirt however is from Kai Studios (I'm getting a new one made though) so far he turned out great. The chest piece was a nightmare to put on, had to cut open the sides under the arms to get it on, then got the arms on him. The shoulders and biceps will be scrawny when wearing the shirt but he will still have better articulation in the end and it fills in from wearing the jacket. I got some scotch tape and painted them gray and then cut them to make his wrist wraps.

Back