ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks really good there.
Also Trevor from OneSixthShooter on Instagram took this shot which I think is the best this sculpt has looked yet! I'm planning to add real hair so hoping that'll give an even better likeness.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Wow that?s an amazing shot.

It's incredible, that the sculpt is very good, and in the pics looks like in the movie, but still lacks something...... Viggo is so difficult to capture!

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

I tried to pick him up from Sideshow today and my points won't work towards the exclusive version. Maybe I missed something about how the points work now. Also looks like they're capped at 195 per order. Now I'm thinking about getting the regular version and seeing if I can pick up the extra sculpt elsewhere.

I tried to pick him up from Sideshow today and my points won't work towards the exclusive version. Maybe I missed something about how the points work now. Also looks like they're capped at 195 per order. Now I'm thinking about getting the regular version and seeing if I can pick up the extra sculpt elsewhere.

Capped at 195 points per order! How much is that even a discount for towards a purchase? That is really lame since I just started getting points and have to wait longer for the 45 days to credit my account (another dumb policy).

Capped at 195 points per order! How much is that even a discount for towards a purchase? That is really lame since I just started getting points and have to wait longer for the 45 days to credit my account (another dumb policy).

195 points or 195 dollars? Because I believe their formula has always been 20 points equals one dollar of rewards. If that's the case, that's not even letting you use $10 off on a purchase...that can't possibly be right.

Surprised to find Helms Deep Aragorn when I got home from work today and....guys....color me impressed! This looks a LOT better in person!
Is it perfect? No. But I'm thinking with a quality repaint and real hair and you might be looking at a quality contender here. Makes be very intrigued what that will do with their Crown Release!

The chain mail is very impressive as well. From a glance it really looks like chain mail!

The diorama was a huge selling point for me on this one and It is heavy duty! Glad I picked this version up! And here are a few pics with the extra head on the first Aragorn release. FB_IMG_1610157841600.jpgFB_IMG_1610157839547.jpgFB_IMG_1610157837359.jpgFB_IMG_1610157833684.jpgView attachment 503337FB_IMG_1610157828191.jpgFB_IMG_1610157826148.jpgFB_IMG_1610157823598.jpg

Mine has been in transit for seven days since leaving LA facility. Hopefully comes to Seattle facility next week.

195 points or 195 dollars? Because I believe their formula has always been 20 points equals one dollar of rewards. If that's the case, that's not even letting you use $10 off on a purchase...that can't possibly be right.

Sorry I was unclear, $195. I have no idea what the actual point number is.

Surprised to find Helms Deep Aragorn when I got home from work today and....guys....color me impressed! This looks a LOT better in person!
Is it perfect? No. But I'm thinking with a quality repaint and real hair and you might be looking at a quality contender here. Makes be very intrigued what that will do with their Crown Release!

The chain mail is very impressive as well. From a glance it really looks like chain mail!

Great pics! :clap :rock

The diorama was a huge selling point for me on this one and It is heavy duty! Glad I picked this version up! And here are a few pics with the extra head on the first Aragorn release. View attachment 503333View attachment 503334View attachment 503335View attachment 503336View attachment 503337View attachment 503338View attachment 503339View attachment 503340

Looks really good there.

Amazing how much a diorama base can elevate the display of a figure too. :clap

Same here! I keep checking tracking for updates multiple times a day but never get anything new other than it is in transit.
I'm literally smashing the refresh button every now and then on the tracking app waiting for updates. My Aragorn has been in transit for 20 days as of now. :(

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk

View attachment 503334

I love how the head sculpt looks in these shots. Fantastic. I will try to pick up a loose version of the non-battle-damaged version, if possible, to replace my Slim rooted hair version. (unless someone would like to trade...) :wink1:

Back