ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me personally I think this is the best Aragorn sculpt out there.

I guessing loads will disagree with me but just my opinion on it.

Based on those pictures I?m inclined to agree with you!
With this one I really don?t see the need to go after the old ?slim? Aragorn who looks more like Jesus than Aragorn

wait what? the exclusive comes with the clean head but the regular comes with wound head? why?

Pics attached.
ecaf65772b1d758f46a16a9918e0d826.jpg
8a18a7713b7a747011daa9cd79c7e7d5.jpg
79ca0005a2907b73f44ccb8977dea6b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the HS comparison. So which one is the revised sculpt, the one with the scar (on the right)?

Thanks for the pics! It is indeed a very good sculpt. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk

Can't wait to receive mine! Had The Two Towers soundtrack on in the car this morning while driving through the snowy mountains on my way to work in anticipation. Managed to pick up the Exclusive before they sold out thankfully!

Who is going to share more photos in the meantime?! Keep em coming! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just made final payment for the exclusive version.
X fingers they may be able to have it shipped out in-between the holiday period.

Got Aragorn today. Man Asmus that was fast shipping. The figure is pretty good for just the standard not much else he would have came with, the sculpt is good could be better but it does what it needs to. The chainmail is a little weird and it tends to fall off near his forearms so be careful with it. I might replace the chainmail into real metal one. And I do want to switch the sculpt to a custom one with rooted hair but for now he looks good. My only other issue is the pants are a bit almost leather looking when they should just be black cotton. Other then those small nitpicks he is great.

Got Aragorn today. Man Asmus that was fast shipping. The figure is pretty good for just the standard not much else he would have came with, the sculpt is good could be better but it does what it needs to. The chainmail is a little weird and it tends to fall off near his forearms so be careful with it. I might replace the chainmail into real metal one. And I do want to switch the sculpt to a custom one with rooted hair but for now he looks good. My only other issue is the pants are a bit almost leather looking when they should just be black cotton. Other then those small nitpicks he is great.

Any chance you will take pics? Would love to see some action poses.

Back