ASMUS The Hateful Eight Hangman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw them today in person today. Kurt was passible and unpainted Sam looked ok but his clothes were knock off 10 years ago clothes quality

Hope Kurt comes out ok in production, not conting on it their recently release Gandalf and the four hobbits were there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw them today in person today. Kurt was passible and unpainted Sam looked ok but his clothes were knock off 10 years ago clothes quality

Hope Kurt comes out ok in production, not conting on it their recently release Gandalf and the four hobbits were there...

Oof. Yeah, that Gandalf looks like something out of the Exorcist to me. Anyone know when Star Ace is finally going to show one of their Tarantino figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Asked a few days ago. They're in the approval phase. Which going by Diamond Select's timeline of the same thing, we should see Vincent and Jules for the 25th anniversary in 2019.

Prototype looks pretty great!

. . .But I must say, the racist themes in this movie make me uncomfortable, and so I must establish an online poll, and send a letter to the media boycotting these figures.

I fell asleep in H8 - what happened that I missed?

Asked a few days ago. They're in the approval phase. Which going by Diamond Select's timeline of the same thing, we should see Vincent and Jules for the 25th anniversary in 2019.
Very off topic, but my 3 year old saw your signature, and yelled: "SPIDER-MAN! Spider-Man is fighting him! Spider-Man is a girl and a boy!"

Prototype looks pretty great!

. . .But I must say, the racist themes in this movie make me uncomfortable, and so I must establish an online poll, and send a letter to the media boycotting these figures.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to karamazov80 again. :lol

Hangman looks good... really like the sculpt (congrats Caine) and the coat. I can't 100% recall what his outfit should look like, but I dig it so far.

Looks brilliant 15327340_10153938755056968_4893906293755551106_n.jpg

The face sculpt is so realistic you can tell who the actor is behind the mustache.

It does look great. I wonder if HT will top the sculpt with their GotG Kurt Russel. Is the price already known for this?

TheHangman Asmus.jpg

Is the asmus pre order working for others? I still can't order him....oh well, it'll be fixed eventually

Back