Asmus' The Fellowship of the Ring DISPLAY... is complete!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great display! I love the Nazgul and Mouth on their steeds up top.

Appreciate it! I feel Asmus did a great job with the steeds. One can only hope Bill the Pony is around the corner as it would be total icing on this fantasy cake!

Great display!! That classic display case really works well with these figures, too.

Great amount of space to allow the taller bases.

Thank you so much! You're right--the case allows for lots of additional room. C'mon Asmus! I need a Lurtz to place in there! :)

Group pic :D

20180729_144238b.jpg

Complete fellowship, with the original pictures that inspired the poses. Frodo is from Rzeznikk, Gimli from a promo shot of Asmus. For Aragorn I tried to emulate the one photo below but for some reasons I was not happy with it so I slightly modified it.
Oh, about Aragorn, one tip: the sword that came with the Slim edition is gorgeous, but has a golden line on the blade. I managed to remove the golden paint without hurting the metal aspect with solvant.
Now I need to make a diorama base for the group.
:)

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8461'.jpg

meriadoc___merry___brandybuck_costume_tutorial_by_nerdsharpie-d4q1bmg.jpg

a941fe9dc35c7e821f10bc6b4ec3c687 (1).jpg

1.jpg

Legolas-legolas-greenleaf-34396828-1421-1924.jpg

Neko, your pictures are actually the reason I got into Asmus! Looking forward to the diorama for the Fellowship, what are you thinking?

Oh, great, thanks !! :D I'm thinking about a very simple diorama, just a base for the group with some grass/earth, maybe a tree.
:)

Back