aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

logo%20museum%20replicas.jpg

presents the Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica

tumblr_ltfqqi5FT91qdku5lo1_500.gif

Based directly off the actual movie prop, we bring you Tony's "heart" as given to him by his thoughtful assistant Pepper. Perhaps the most iconic prop from the smash hit movie, no expense was spared to replicate the details exactly- from the machined metal parts and copper wire to the high intensity LED's you'll own the definitive prop from this storied franchise and Marvel hero. Arc unit is approx 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" and made from machined aluminum, stainless steel, custom molded plastic and is removable from the stand. The light function requires 4 AA batteries (not included) with a cool burn time of approx. 8-10 hours. Includes plexiglass display case and full color certificate of authenticity.​

It's been a while, but I have now my first Prop Replica :yess:

have fun with the Pics my fellow Collectors and keep collecting what you love ;)

ypaw8ope9hhw.jpg

y5y2u395571f.jpg

fgskvzx648c4.jpg

q7f2yhj94lqv.jpg

pccpj8u31g73.jpg

mauzejd9ez1a.jpg

Last edited:

türkiyedeki koleksiyonforumlarını bırakmasan iyidi :D

your showroom system is wonderful.

aslan_gfx Collection

Hi my friend :wave As you know, i'm a massive fan of your MKIII LSF display, its one of my favourites :clap Infact, your YT video of your collection room, which included the MKIII display) was one of the first times i'd ever seen the MKIII statue from Sideshow and thought to myself...WOW! :horror and to think back then that I would never be able to own myself...and now I find myself creating my very own Hall of Armour in 1/2 scale :slap:lol I must be nuts! :cuckoo:

Anyway, been playing with the idea for a while and wasn't sure about how it would look so I thought i'd ask the man who's idea I copied :yess: I loved the look of your Stark Industries logo decal and wanted to use the same for my IM MKIII bust display. Thing is i'm still unsure of whether it looks better on or off? What do you think?

ge8aja2y.jpg

he2upu2y.jpg

many thanks darthstitch, Colossus, tybakt, Roba Fett 76 and RobertoBagg10 :wave

Where do you get that kind of display for the LSF Iron Man III?

I get all my cases from Sora, that is German company

"Unfortunately they don't deliver to USA any more (the desired mesurements are to big) and the risk of
damaging is too high."

türkiyedeki koleksiyonforumlarını bırakmasan iyidi :D

your showroom system is wonderful.

tessekürler kardes :wink1: malesef zaman olmadi bir forum daha bakmayi

Hi my friend :wave As you know, i'm a massive fan of your MKIII LSF display, its one of my favourites :clap Infact, your YT video of your collection room, which included the MKIII display) was one of the first times i'd ever seen the MKIII statue from Sideshow and thought to myself...WOW! :horror and to think back then that I would never be able to own myself...and now I find myself creating my very own Hall of Armour in 1/2 scale :slap:lol I must be nuts! :cuckoo:

Anyway, been playing with the idea for a while and wasn't sure about how it would look so I thought i'd ask the man who's idea I copied :yess: I loved the look of your Stark Industries logo decal and wanted to use the same for my IM MKIII bust display. Thing is i'm still unsure of whether it looks better on or off? What do you think?

ge8aja2y.jpg

he2upu2y.jpg

I can only repeat it :) the story is really funny Roberto :lol you remained true to your passion and therefore you can really be proud of your collection :clap and I am very pleased that my presentation inspired you on that way :hi5:

for me... it looks better on... it creates a connection with the bust :wink1:

Coming soon

Finally the time has come my friends, after many years, the collection gets a new home :yess:

The entire wall in the dining area will be available ... approved by my wife :love

14dngw1.jpg

2uzfs3r.jpg

sfxbet.jpg

the first Plan

24fgvue.jpg

stay tuned for Updates :wink1:

many thanks RobertoBagg10 :wave

I can only repeat it :) the story is really funny Roberto :lol you remained true to your passion and therefore you can really be proud of your collection :clap and I am very pleased that my presentation inspired you on that way :hi5:

for me... it looks better on... it creates a connection with the bust :wink1:

My good friend Oktay, thanks so much for the kind words :1-1:

Coming soon

Finally the time has come my friends, after many years, the collection gets a new home :yess:

The entire wall in the dining area will be available ... approved by my wife :love

14dngw1.jpg

2uzfs3r.jpg

sfxbet.jpg

the first Plan

24fgvue.jpg

stay tuned for Updates :wink1:

WOW!!! :horror this sounds amazing...:thud: I cannot wait for your updates...how I would love to be in this position of planning the new display room. You will make it look fantastic my friend :clap

Ikea Purchase :)

- 1 Stuva
- 3 Besta
- 3 Tombo Doors

dewy6g.jpg

and after few hours of work :lol

noj828.jpg

next step was the lights... 2 of 4 lights are pre-assembled :yess:

11l4w8m.jpg

6g9afq.jpg

So nice, more more fotos please :)

I am looking foward to see the statues inside those bestas. Congrats on your new home.

Oktay my Friend, I am so looking forward to seeing your Collection in all it's Glory when Displayed, Excellent Post

many thanks for the kind words my friends :wink1:

Check it with your own eyes the new BESTA Wall my fellow collectors :wave

I am very happy with the result ... hope you like it too :)

Tony-Stark-Robert-Downey-Jr-Jericho-Missile-Iron-Man-1.jpg

Back