aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but where did you get the large Iron Man case and base?

I saw a picture of a cylindrical acrylic case and base, but can't remember where.

I would definitely want to keep that puppy dust-free; and info is appreciated.

Great setup!!

Thanks!

6805893122_58b4f598f6_b.jpg

Great job on the trailer!!! :clap:clap:clap

I'm glad you like it... thanks for watching :wink1:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but where did you get the large Iron Man case and base?

I saw a picture of a cylindrical acrylic case and base, but can't remember where.

I would definitely want to keep that puppy dust-free; and info is appreciated.

Great setup!!

Thanks!

I get all my cases from Sora, that is German company :)

"Unfortunately they don't deliver to USA any more (the desired mesurements are to big) and the risk of
damaging is too high."

That IM 1/2 case is amazing !!!

thanks bro :wink1:

I'll be back

nooo

I'm back :D

my fellow Collectors ;)

36754_407422372556_5791322_n.jpg

presents Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged Edition

ENTERBAY is proud to present the T-800 (Battle Damaged Edition) HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The T-800 collectible is created based on the battle damaged Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie, featuring with the newly developed head sculpts with lit-up LED eyeball, advanced HD masterpiece muscular body, movie accurate battle damaged costume, as well as other detailed weapons and accessories.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, also known T2, is a 1991 science fiction action movie. This is a sequel to 1984’s The Terminator. Terminator 2 was a significant box office and critical success. It had an impact on popular culture, and is considered hugely influential in many different aspects. This is also one of the best movies of Arnold Schwarzenegger, we hope that we have created a great 1:4 scale collectible of Arnold’s T-800 for all the Terminator fans and figurine collectors around the world.
A year ago ENTERBAY has created the first 1/4 scale HD Masterpiece movable action figurine. It was the first version of the Terminator 2 movie, a normal edition of the T-800. It was a huge success for ENTERBAY and we hope to create another popular choice for the figurine collectors and the Terminator fans.​

have fun with the Pics my friends and keep Collecting ;)

8416634633_02f8620ca4_h.jpg

8417727762_19a9d6d5b2_h.jpg

8416635441_1d8ab76bf6_h.jpg

8417731576_64325d36b2_h.jpg

8417733474_87804b333c_b.jpg

8417735032_f621f2d142_b.jpg

WOW! Great Score on EB Battle Damaged T2 and Great Pic's, another Great Addition to your Excellent Collection my Friend; Oktay, Great Post

Congrats bro, this is definitely my favorite action figure. It's amazing :rock

Back