aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

looks good, i want to do cases for mine as right now there in open air and i don't mind that just means more dusting. i do have a friend that works for a company that does the anti glare coating on eye glass lenses and hes seeing if they can do a coating on cases for me as i would rather dust often then everything be in plastic boxes and have light glare.

congrats Aslan, that`s a fantastic collection and a great setup:clap:clap:clap

thanks again darthstitch, Colossus, Gunplameister & macke :wink1:

@Colossus- I did my best dude :)

Thats 5 out of 5 Stars my Friend, 100%Top Notch Display Aslan :exactly: my Comment was not to insult you but to give High Praise :exactly:

I would never think anything bad out of your mouth dude :hi5: you rock :rock:

and you get 5 out of 5 stars from me my friend for the best Support always :exactly: thanks for that :wink1:

Last edited:

I would never think anything bad out of your mouth dude :hi5: you rock :rock:

and you get 5 out of 5 stars from me my friend for the best Support always :exactly: thanks for that :wink1:

I Bow Humbly and Thank You; Aslan, Looking forward to more Great Updates and New Additions

i make a new video of my Collection with a small Intro... enjoy :)

(click on the pic to Start the video)

Last edited:

Very Cool Video Aslan, liked the way it started with IM Movie clip and panned back into your Collection, some neat editing thru out, Impressive

thank you my friends :wink1: i am very pleased to hear that

the video took me a half a day, 1st realize an idea... chronological sequence of the video... find matching Music, because is very important

In the end I had a lot of fun :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Video Man!

Wow, that was awesome work! Can't wait to see the future additions.

Back