aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

3 days Remaining - Collectible Update from the Jungle
Day 2: 9. Mai 1955 in Pittsburgh; † 10. April 1991 in Hollywood
Day 3: Rest In Peace Stan Winston
Day 4: starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
Day 5: 1987​

u7ubo.jpg

SS_logo.jpg

Rest in Peace Stan Winston (7. April 1946 in Richmond, Virginia, USA; † 15. Juni 2008 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien, USA)

Stan+Winston+Obit.jpg

presents the Predator Maquette

Sideshow Collectibles, in partnership with Stan Winston Studios, presents the definitive Predator collectible product. The Predator Maquette stands at an imposing two feet in height, including the detailed jungle base. It includes detailed body armor and a fabric net body suit authentic to the iconic film costume, with leather material accents and impeccable detail, right down to the shoulder cannon and complex skin patterns. Starting with scanned data reduced in size from the 1:1 scale original on display at Stan Winston Studios, senior artists Trevor Hensley and John Rosengrant have meticulously recreated the cinema classic in approximately 1:4 scale with unrivaled authenticity. In their words, "the details surpass the original." This maquette will stand out as the centerpiece of any trophy room on Earth or beyond the stars.

2mfkvo7.jpg

Today I could pick up my friend from the jungle :) 30km to the seller. He is also a collector himself and has some awesome Stuff, by the way have seen the 1:1 endo packed:) I was so happy that I could have the maquette for a good price ... it is brand new, never taken out of the box, because he also got the EX with the mask.

I still can not believe he is finally here :panic: I'll have even uploaded 47 pictures, enjoy it my friends :wink1:

6017624175_be3983d29e_b.jpg

6018172610_b5aa002c03_b.jpg

Last edited:

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow, Aslan my Friend you :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock, That is a Great Great Score, I totally Enjoyed all the Display Pic's, Congrats.

gratuliere zu dem hammerteil!!ist echt super super geil!!!!
und bald kommen ja war machine und optimus prime maquettes;-)))

Badass aslan! Looks great in your collection, excellent shots. One of my all time fav Sideshow pieces. Kongrats :rock

Many, many thanks Colossus, jkno, lian, King Darkness, Roba Fett for all the nice comments and congratulations :hi5:

thanks also to Rest in Peace Stan Winston for his great work on the Predator :thud:

for me is a Collectible dream come true :)

@Colossus- you always :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock ten times more my Friend :wink1:

@lian- yes im Mai steigt dann die OPTIMUS PRIME Party :chew hoffentlich kommt er heil bei mir an :pray:

@King- Definitely one of Sideshow's finest pieces :yess:

WOW, AMAZING, this is a Grail to me, MAjor Congrats !

ja hoffentlich!auf die bilder freu ich mich schon-vielleicht greif ich mir im sommer einen ab,mal sehen! hab mir gestern die neue 1:1 venom bust vorbestellt-sieht hammer aus find ich.bei dem berserker 1:1 bin ich mir nicht mehr sicher,aber vielleicht schon...würde gegenüber von der predalien bust brutal aussehen;-)....gruß

Back