aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Your Layout is Very Impressive my Good Friend and it's always a Joy to Check out your Great Collection and try to incorporate into my own, Look forward to what you arriving soon :cool:

You're the biggest customer at soraShowcase :D
Seriously, your displays are fantastics ! congrats :clap

It might well be :D thanks Chewee :chew glad you like the setup

Your Layout is Very Impressive my Good Friend and it's always a Joy to Check out your Great Collection and try to incorporate into my own, Look forward to what you arriving soon :cool:

by such a great comments i see that the hard work has paid off... thanks for that my good friend ;)... for me it's also a Joy to check out your Collection and all others on the board to find inspiration

Are you coming for a drink Colossus :duff

Keep Collection y'all :cool:
We're all here to do what we're all here to do :D

Tell me when and where, First rounds on me, Looking forward to whats showing up in your Collection

congrats for this update aslan:clap:clap

I can imagine what the missing item will be:D

OMG, this will rock in this setup:rock:rock:rock

Your collection is impressive to see and inspires me to go on with
collecting:peace

Last edited:

27ytvz8.jpg

hi aslan;

I really liked the idea of the background picture..
Especially this one looks great.

Good job!

Tell me when and where, First rounds on me, Looking forward to whats showing up in your Collection

that would be definitely a funny evening :rotfl

my Collector Friends ya the best :rock thanks a ton for your comments, I am very pleased to hear that ;)

and many thanks to Schoormann, Chewee Levelu & Colossus... the birthday was really cool :cool:

@Colossus- I was rather counting on that... but no luck dude... maybe in the next days

@ilkersoz- Cowabunga :D thanks... now missing only his brothers

Very nice collection and display, so many good ideas, congrats and thank you for sharing !

Back