Asking for your opinion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianK

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Nazi Kroenan that I am looking to trade for a Medicom Spiderman. Do you think this to be an even trade? I do not want to cheat someone or myself. Please let me know your opinions.

I really think its just a matter of whos your favorite character and what figure do you want most.
But me, I wouldnt trade one of Sideshows greatest figure ever for that Skinny Medicom figure...just MHO....

Shai Hulud said:
I really think its just a matter of whos your favorite character and what figure do you want most.
But me, I wouldnt trade one of Sideshows greatest figure ever for that Skinny Medicom figure...just MHO....
agree with every word

Darth Roranous said:
Get Spider-man...Nazis suck.

:lol :lol I just rewatched the Indy Trilogy over the holiday, yes Nazis do suck.

Shai Hulud said:

I agree with this assessment. But unlike Shai, I would trade the Nazi for the Medi Spider-man. I'm a HUGE spider-man fan, so that's what I like. If you like spider-man better than Nazis (I hope you do:lol :lol ) then go for it...

Shai's right. It depends on what you like. I sold my Medi-Vader way underprice so I could afford to buy my SDCC Vaderkin...

I agree it is which figure you like the most, but will add, if you can sell the Kroenen, buy the Spider-Man and have money left over, that would be a good move as well...

The Nazi Kroenen is selling for about $175 on eBay, while the Spider-Man is selling for about $125. That leaves enough for another Sideshow 12" figure!

Darth Roranous said:
Get Spider-man...Nazis suck.
agreed ever word :bow:rock:rock

seriously though, the sad part is, I think you wont get an unbiased answer around here in terms of a "fair" trade since most dont think too highly of medicom except the fact that they are too short or too expensive :).

But IMO, the medicom comic spiderman is one of the greatest figures ever if youre looking for something with superior poseability and awesome costume which makes the figure appear to leap out of the comic books so to speak.

but if your more of a hellboy fan, then keep the nazi

Last edited:
Shai Hulud said:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Couldn't agree more.

I'd go with the flower curtains.

hydrangea.jpg

Thank you for your input Dannie......:rolleyes:

Seriously though think of which you would rather see on your shelf any day, and then go with that. If you wanna look at Spidy go with him and vice versa.

If you go that route, though, make sure to get the full value for your Kroenen. He's a much more valuable, and I feel, exquisite, piece.

I have the spidey fig and he is nice, but I am not sure I would do this trade and I am a huge spidey fan

DannieDarKo said:
I'd go with the flower curtains.

hydrangea.jpg

ah these remind me of nice home cooked meals in the kitchen. something I lack in the college life :lol

Honestly if you're asking if its a "fair" trade its up to you. If you think its fine letting go of Nazi Kronen and the other party thinks its fine to let go of Medi Spidey then there isn't much to discuss. If you're having second thought or trying to squeeze more out of the deal then you already have your answer on its fairness...

Sell Kroenen for top dollar and use the cash to buy the Spider-Man. In best case you'll have a couple of twenties left over.

Don't feel guilty of letting Kroenen go, his head is way too big anyway and the outfit is just so so.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Don't feel guilty of letting Kroenen go, his head is way too big anyway and the outfit is just so so.

:google :google :google ...Totally disagree.Did you ever see the sculpt on that face behind that mask...Nothing comes close to it...not even that asian custom post here recently.

Back