Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. But this is...

7190_press04-001.jpg

Yeah, I know she's prettier in the comics, but I prefer her ugly cartoon look. Ugly female characters in sci-fi/fantasy are rare as hens teeth, that's a big part of what makes Asajj special imo.

Yeah, I know she's prettier in the comics, but I prefer her ugly cartoon look. Ugly female characters in sci-fi/fantasy are rare as hens teeth, that's a big part of what makes Asajj special imo.

I agree. But she was more than just ugly. I think the coolest thing about this figure is that the two heads are as far apart as you can get. It covers her full spectrum in the extreme.

This is my first PF order. As much as I love the main characters its cool to get a "unique" one once and a while that hasn't been made 30 times all ready.

Wow. I both love it and am repulsed by it. Nice work SS. Its great that SS didn't just offer a repainted head with different colored eyes (like they did with Anakin) but instead are providing a completely different sculpt.

What a contrast. And I was actually thinking how this figure will probably be the one representation of the incredibly inspired CW cartoon that we'll see in Premium Format. It'd be cool to have in the collection for that reason alone.

The exclusive head is a perfect representation of her character from the cartoon and much more menacing than the 12 inch figure. I preordered her just in case I somehow have funds after Anakin, Indy, Aragorn, and Thor ship. :lol :pow

71901_press03-001.jpg
7190_press05-001.jpg

71901_press01-001.jpg
7190_press03-001.jpg

I can only assume that the lack of light up sabers is because they didn't think the extra cost would be worth it for an EU character.

i'm still kind of upset that the sabers don't light up... perhaps a customizer will find a way to make this happen?? i'd pay an extra $50 is SS made the sabers light up like the other Jedi characters.

Wow. I both love it and am repulsed by it. Nice work SS. Its great that SS didn't just offer a repainted head with different colored eyes (like they did with Anakin) but instead are providing a completely different sculpt.

What a contrast. And I was actually thinking how this figure will probably be the one representation of the incredibly inspired CW cartoon that we'll see in Premium Format. It'd be cool to have in the collection for that reason alone.

The exclusive head is a perfect representation of her character from the cartoon and much more menacing than the 12 inch figure. I preordered her just in case I somehow have funds after Anakin, Indy, Aragorn, and Thor ship. :lol :pow

I can only assume that the lack of light up sabers is because they didn't think the extra cost would be worth it for an EU character.

my thoughts exactly....on everything you said here.

I actually like how it looks. It really looks great and it's a nice exclusive. (plus it'd be really hard to screw up the paint job)

But really I don't have the money to waste on stuff that is nice but not what I'd really want.

71901_press01-001.jpg
7190_press03-001.jpg

I might have missed this earlier but which statue pose are we getting or are the regular and exclusive going to have slightly different poses?

The pose is the same but notice the right hand is different. The one on the left is holding a lightsaber and the one on the right has an open hand. I didn't see anything about an alternate hand in the product description for the exclusive with the heads but that might also be why it doesn't light up.

Only the head is different. Both the reg. and exclusive have what appears to be two left hands (one with the saber and one without). Check out the pics on the product page.

I did order and exclusive but it could be the alcohol finally kicking in :drink

I think the coolest thing about this figure is that the two heads are as far apart as you can get. It covers her full spectrum in the extreme.

Totally agree. The idea of presenting both interpretations of her succeeds here far better than it did with the 1/6.

Hopefully it's a change-o-hand with a really strong magnet! Otherwise there's probably going to be a lot of broken fingers on this one.

Man, the more I look at the pics the more I love it. The exclusive head is just awesome and very original. Really conveys her "better than you" attitude. She's going to fit right in with Vader and Maul on the shelf, and now I really wish I had gotten a Greivous PF..

Kudos to SSC for going outside of the box on this one! :clap:clap:clap

Only the head is different. Both the reg. and exclusive have what appears to be two left hands (one with the saber and one without). Check out the pics on the product page.

I did order and exclusive but it could be the alcohol finally kicking in :drink

I thought the alt. hand only comes with the exlcusive?

asajj.jpg

That is certainly the regular head sculpt and that is certainly the second saber

asajj.jpg

That is certainly the regular head sculpt and that is certainly the second saber

Right, but it still may be the exclusive version, just with the regular head and the exclusive hand...you can mix and match. Perhaps they were just showing what the exclusive hand would like with the first head.

Since the regular version isn't up for preorder yet, we won't know for sure.

I like the heads but I have two issues with this.

1) The pose is really freaking me out. It's all sorts of awkward, her torso in particular.

2) They really should have gone with a different outfit than the 1/6 version. Really no reason to stick with the same exact outfit (which as far as I know isn't accurate to any source material).

Back