Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing!

More pics!

Thanks Rulk

IMG_2830.jpgIMG_2831.jpgIMG_2832.jpgIMG_2835.jpgIMG_2837.jpgIMG_2842.jpgIMG_2840.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 244
dude SERIOUSLY, that is awesome

restores a lot of faith in the x-men line / piece.

looking forward to getting mine repainted, I love the eye color you used.

@Dr.AC

Freaking GORGEOUS !! SO.MUCH.BETTER

Congrats, great job ! I'm definitely having my reg head repainted. Not sure I'm painting eyes on the EX head though... she looks cool as it is. Maybe just painting her hair red.

Wow after seeing how she will look with paited eyes I'm almost running to my LCS to buy one. :panic:

I wish my comic store sold Sideshow pieces in the store. Wouldn't have to deal with returns. Maybe someone knows of a store around the Inland Empire in Southern California that sells right there in the store?

Nice! How about a little more eye shadow on the ends top and bottom? It looks good with the eyes but I think it can be even better and sexier with more darker eye shadow like the BG or Ivy PF proto.

Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Just got this painting framed. I might have Jeans hair painted a little more red to match.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439335808.343528.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439335808.343528.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 209
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

I will be trying this out on my regular version, and then sell it. If it goes well I will do it on the exclusive I am keeping too.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I always believed ssc made a mistake not painting one of the heads with pupils. I'll be doing the same this week. Love her green eye colors.

Back