Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

How soon is soon? Next week? Next month? :impatient:

Always thought Famke was a beautiful woman.

famke-janssen-sep-448688825.jpg

Guess I'll be the only one skipping on this due to the ugly Jim Lee design.

Congratulations to the rest of the world. :)

Guess I'll be the only one skipping on this due to the ugly Jim Lee design.

Congratulations to the rest of the world. :)

Nope. I'll be passing as well. However, this is nothing new. I have passed on all the X-MEN PFs.

Good, that means a lower ES.

I am getting her.
Been waiting years for my favorite character in PF form.
I such a huge fan of this character that I would take any version of her.

Good, that means a lower ES.

I am getting her.
Been waiting years for my favorite character in PF form.
I such a huge fan of this character that I would take any version of her.

Me too! I actually like the Jim Lee design of Jean. But, I would buy Jean in this form, or any Phoenix (dark, green, white).

This all depends on sculpt and pose for me. I like the character but not really love her. If it doesn't look mind blowing I have no problem passing.

Jim lee is the king of the x men, so this is a must buy for me! Best art, and best design of this character. Well at least Jim lee is the reason I got back into comics in the 90s. The more Jim lee base statues the happier I will be. Only wish for a Jim lee supes. Maybe a ex head by Jim would seal the deal.

Jim lee is the king of the x men, so this is a must buy for me! Best art, and best design of this character. Well at least Jim lee is the reason I got back into comics in the 90s. The more Jim lee base statues the happier I will be. Only wish for a Jim lee supes. Maybe a ex head by Jim would seal the deal.

We should start a drinking game everytime you say Jim Lee.

"Back"? When have you ever been into comics?

Well I used to collect a bunch random comics as a kid, but I never read them. It was for the nice pics. Then when Jim lee pop up it was all about the art from then on. I started collecting mad at the Image era. Btw I love going to the comic shop back in the days. :)

If they don't **** this one up like they did Rogue, I will get this one!

Hopefully Storm will turn out okay, and then our fears could be lifted a little. After Rogue, and then Psylocke we're all pretty wary. Regardless, I'll still have to give Jean a shot. Need her to display with Cyke.
Can't wait to finally see the statue as people have been clamoring for her for quite some time now.

Alright! Finally a Jean Grey PF. Very nice! :yess:

Now whatever happened to that long rumored Magneto PF that has been in development for the last 3 years? :impatient:

Back