Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh, if it becomes elegible as the EX, I may just order...

Sideshow should listen and realize these prehistoric sculpts should be priced the way they were when developed.

ie - Emma should be $325 tops like Storm and Spider-Woman

Jean - $299.99 like Rogue and Psylocke

Sideshow should listen and realize these prehistoric sculpts should be priced the way they were when developed.

ie - Emma should be $325 tops like Storm and Spider-Woman

Jean - $299.99 like Rogue and Psylocke

:lecture:goodpost:

Not at all what I was hoping for. :( It's okay though. I have enough on my plate.

I've been real disappointed with most of SSC's X-MEN offerings. Plain bases, boring poses, and some sculpts I really just don't care for. Unless SSC is going to give us some classic X-MEN PFs in the future (they did give us a classic styled Storm), I'm passing on just about all of their X-MEN pieces. Since the chances of them revisiting some of these characters anytime soon seems remote at best, I'll be keeping an eye on what XM is going to do with with the X-MEN. It's a damn shame Marvel pulled the XM Phoenix. Man, I was REALLY looking forward to that piece.

I've been real disappointed with most of SSC's X-MEN offerings. Plain bases, boring poses, and some sculpts I really just don't care for. Unless SSC is going to give us some classic X-MEN PFs in the future (they did give us a classic styled Storm), I'm passing on just about all of their X-MEN pieces. Since the chances of them revisiting some of these characters anytime soon seems remote at best, I'll be keeping an eye on what XM is going to do with with the X-MEN. It's a damn shame Marvel pulled the XM Phoenix. Man, I was REALLY looking forward to that piece.

Marvel will do it to all of them

Yeah, I know ink. Marvel is scrapping all X-MEN and FF pieces with all companies for the foreseeable future. That sucks but hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
The newest talk is that Disney is a potential buyer for Time Warner Lol imagine that eh? We could actually get a Superman movie not in the same vein aa The Crow

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It will when FOX either deals in or gives back the properties

That's the problem. Who knows how long that'll take? It sucks for fans of those characters. Statues and comics shouldn't have to suffer over movie properties but Misney is a corporation. The bottom line is all they'll ever be interested in.

The newest talk is that Disney is a potential buyer for Time Warner Lol imagine that eh? We could actually get a Superman movie not in the same vein aa The Crow

Well, at least we'd see some more DC and Marvel crossovers. On a serious note, I'd almost be afraid of what the JLA and Avengers lineups would look like under the complete control of Disney. How long would it take before Bendis took Bats or Supes and added them to the Avengers because he likes those characters? :lol

That's the problem. Who knows how long that'll take? It sucks for fans of those characters. Statues and comics shouldn't have to suffer over movie properties but Misney is a corporation. The bottom line is all they'll ever be interested in.
Honestly for us fans' sake they should get them back

I like it. there's changes that I wanna make to it, but on the grand scheme of things - it's pretty awesome IMO.

Back