Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Hope SSC reads this :pray: I might buy 2 if they did.

I do wonder at times if SCC do have someone that looks around the internet at forums for ideas.

I would buy 2-3 if it came out! 1 for the display and the rest staying in the box just in case.

This PF is long overdue. I'll be excited, but I would prefer a Phoenix version.

Found the "Ask Sideshow" part on SCC website. I am going to send them a message about this phoenix and it would help if everyone simply bombard them about having a phoenix. TELL EVERYONE AND EVERY BOARD ABOUT THIS CONCEPT! SPAM ACROSS OTHER STATUE FORUM MWAHAHAHA!

Found the "Ask Sideshow" part on SCC website. I am going to send them a message about this phoenix and it would help if everyone simply bombard them about having a phoenix. TELL EVERYONE AND EVERY BOARD ABOUT THIS CONCEPT! SPAM ACROSS OTHER STATUE FORUM MWAHAHAHA!

I've tried it several times and never got a response from them. They haven't answered a question on there in like 3 months.

I've tried it several times and never got a response from them. They haven't answered a question on there in like 3 months.

I just submitted in my question on it! I don't expect to be answered but at least I can try to get it out there. I do believe that if they do get a good question about how to do a certain statue for the future, SSC may keep it quiet and do it without giving some credit for the idea. lol I do think SSC is eventually going to make a Phoenix PF eventually anyways. I just want it to be my way :lecture

If ALL the other XMen PFs are ALL Jim Lee Era... Why the heck would they change it to a Phoenix statue now?? That's like trying to jump a horse mid race.

Isn't the Storm pf not in the Jim Lee era? So it wouldn't be that weird.

Actually, I am not sure. You may be right that she isnt a full out Jim Lee design. So I guess my theory is crap ...lol.

Isn't the Storm pf not in the Jim Lee era? So it wouldn't be that weird.

Actually, I am not sure. You may be right that she isnt a full out Jim Lee design. So I guess my theory is crap ...lol.

Sideshow has said there will be another Storm PF in Jim Lee costume. Probably won't see it for another few years, but as long as it is in the works.

A Jim Lee; Jean Grey PF for myself is a Welcome overdue addition to the X-Men line, that said.
All I ask for is put her on a "X" base if it will be a Jim Lee version.

Now give us a Jim Lee Storm!

Maybe a ex head with the pony tail be cool and some psych energy coming off her somewhere. Now to be greedy and say they need to make a phoenix and dark phoenix exclusive version too lol

This is tough. As much as I want a Jean Grey PF, I'm really only going to buy one. So, assuming i order this one, i will not be getting a phoenix version or dark phoenix version should they come out in the future. So, I will have to decide if I want this one or a possible phoenix version later on. Most likely I will just get this one since I want to display it with the other xmen PFs. Course, dark phoenix is probably my favorite rendition of her....decisions decisions...

One of the most hideous outfits of the 1990s (which is saying something). Too bad we can't retcon the embarrassing out of existence in real life like they do in the comics.

When I first got internet around '98, I went looking for pictures of Jean Grey. I ignored comics in the 90's, so imagine my disgust when I found that. I didn't know what the hell she was. I still don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't wait for Jean, the Xmen all look so great lined up together

Nah we got 8 more to go.

Brown wolverine
White Storm
Beast
Archangel
Iceman
Jean grey
Xavier
Magneto

Looks like we gonna get Jean Grey and a new Emma Frost pf in 2013

damn , just got a cup of coffee and was settling down to read the last couple of pages,

Back