Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

About time Jean gets some love. But really hesistant about her arm pose covering, the source art which isn't really Jim Leeish.

with the fails of the last few X-Men PFs, I'm afraid for pajama Jean when it could be fully sculpted except for a jewel on her head.

if these are the only stuff coming out next year im a very relieved man, jean grey, harley and maybe vampirella
and yes superman too
Don't forget the Vision and Deadpool...i'll take a wild guess and say they get released around Aug-Sept

In for Ivy, Supes, Jean Grey and Harley Quinn

Not to mention Batman who's not even there!!

Don't forget the Vision and Deadpool...i'll take a wild guess and say they get released around Aug-Sept

have ivy , storm, and scarlet along with Bats on pre order, if supe, jean grey, and harley are the only one announced for release next year going to be a huge break on my wallets lol

One of the most hideous outfits of the 1990s (which is saying something). Too bad we can't retcon the embarrassing out of existence in real life like they do in the comics.

have ivy , storm, and scarlet along with Bats on pre order, if supe, jean grey, and harley are the only one announced for release next year going to be a huge break on my wallets lol
Feeling your pain my friend :)
My 2013 list so far
Storm, Rhino, Ivy, Galactus, Hulk, Batman, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch

Supes, Vision, Deadpool and Harley will be "Day Ones" as well

:thud:

About time Jean gets some love. But really hesistant about her arm pose covering, the source art which isn't really Jim Leeish.

with the fails of the last few X-Men PFs, I'm afraid for pajama Jean when it could be fully sculpted except for a jewel on her head.

I was wondering when you'd pop in! :D

I gotta agree with ya, Chrono, on the pajama part. I really hope Jean is 1/4 fully sculpted. :pray:

Feeling your pain my friend :)
My 2013 list so far
Storm, Rhino, Ivy, Galactus, Hulk, Batman, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch

Supes, Vision, Deadpool and Harley will be "Day Ones" as well

:thud:

till now i have on order .......
Wolf Predator LSF
Elder Predator
Lady Death
Rhino
Batman
Poison Ivy
Sagat
Hawkeye will be ordered when comes instock
Scarlet Witch will be ordered when comes instock
Galactus will be ordered when comes instock
waiting for
Deadpool
Superman
Vision
Wonder Women
Jean Grey
Green Lantern
World War Hulk
Apocalypse
Harley Quinn

Jean grey..:monkey4 the last two x-men girls turned out great let's go for a third. How bout SS makes so long deserving x-men villans first? Magneto/juggs/Mr sinister.

Very interested in Jean Grey, but would have still prefer a Phoenix Jean Grey.

The one I envision as a PF with a low ES only. Maybe only about 50 and commanding a high price!

I want:

greg-land-phoenix-1.jpg
+
greg-land-phoenix-6.jpg

Just slam those two pictures together! Have a Dark Phoenix fully sculpted with metallic like paint. The fire stuff behind the 1st picture will be sculpted AROUND Jean and then goes upward and then the fire expands into bird wings on fire with the bird face at the top!

The Phoenix part should me made of some kind of plastic that when you press a button at the base, LEDs will give it a glow like the fire is real or something.

This will be a dream PF at 1/4 scale! About 3-4 foot TALL! About 3-4 foot WIDE! Could be 2 feet DEEP because the wings of fire will flap inward like its want to engulf anything in front of Jean! The statue with its bright Phoenix powered by the LEDs will have a big presence when placed with the other X-Men PF. Jean should at least be about maybe errrr...5 inches above the X base so she would tower over Colossus that way and be noticed immediately! I want to submit this to sideshow! how?

I would love both a jean grey & Phoenix PF. A light up translucent Flaming base would be epic.

WW Hulk would be the only order for me related to this calendar. Absolutely ecstatic about the upcoming P.O.

I would love both a jean grey & Phoenix PF. A light up translucent Flaming base would be epic.

YES! Thats the word I was trying to find! TRANSLUCENT! Translucent fire of the PHOENIX!

Translucent LED lighted Phoenix Force + fully sculpted Dark Phoenix + metallic like painted = Most EPIC X-Men PF!

I can imagine myself already if this statue ever came to reality...With its massive and epic presence in a custom case along with all the other X-Men. So everlasting the fire burns...burn my heart as I stare at her...all the desire I want is what she wants...power...sex...life...everything...I feel my mind getting sucked in as I get drawn closer and closer to it. Look into the PF's eyes and I hear the this whisper in my head...I whisper the same thing quietly to myself as it whispered:

“I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever — I am Phoenix!” :balrog:

>_>
<_<
O_O;

WHAT HAVE I DONE? NOOOOOOOOOOOO :panic:

621155-102809_158401_emma_frost_super_super.jpg

Oh btw a picture that is in a way "getting there" to my idea:

dark_phoenix.jpg

I love the Phoenix character a bit more than Ms. Frost! Please don't tell Emma >_>

Phoenix.jpg

Back