Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY ! Mr. Dooley...….
Where's my cake !
:dunno:Flush

Here: shaddup!:lol:lol

nbsv3m.jpg

That's actually my photo. I made that cake for myself for Father's Day one year.

Awesome looking Cake...good job is it real or a scale piece ?
If it's real, where did you get that screen accurate ashtray?
Cheers
Mcdee/Denis

I guess Dooley had a public IG account, but after it was shared on the FB page it quickly went to private. And no update seems to have materialized so back to lots of nothing.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

Still follow him on Facebook, but his updates show little progress and are far and few between, with empty promise after empty promise.

At this point, I can't even defend him anymore. :(

Updates? In what alternate reality has he posted any updates? The last I saw of the fella posting anything was last year around Christmas time(2017). You know the post... the one where he said he was gonna quash a vicious rumor. Then he vanished into the night to go cuddle with all the Nates that no one is getting. Ever. :monkey3

Updates? In what alternate reality has he posted any updates? The last I saw of the fella posting anything was last year around Christmas time(2017). You know the post... the one where he said he was gonna quash a vicious rumor. Then he vanished into the night to go cuddle with all the Nates that no one is getting. Ever. :monkey3

:lol

I know there were photos showing the shipment of boxes and shippers. Then there was the update explaining that the articulation wasn't going to work so Nate was being changed from a "highly articulated 1:6 scale action figure" to a high-end 12" bendy figure to fix some problem that arose with the hip? Not much after that though. Shame about the bendy figure aspect. Having grown up in a time where that was the majority-style figure, you can't really pose them more than half a dozen times without ultimately distorting the limb and always running the risk of snapping the wires. An issue which will no doubt be compounded after the figure is bent repeatedly before even being shipped out to dress and box.

Last actual communication was over 6 months ago... and before that they were getting (generally) further and further apart.

Supposedly he was going to update last week, but that didn't seem to happen either.

I received this private message on FB this morning. I have no idea who this is or if any of the info is legit.

Chat Conversation Start

You and Eddie Fernsler aren't connected on Facebook
Lives in Lebanon, Tennessee
8:27AM

I got ripped off $350 by Brian Dooley. he is going to be on trial on June 26 at 1pm in Lebanon, TN for criminal domestic assault. I am not going to make any public announcements so he doesn't get tipped off, but I am going to be there and hope he goes to jail. 115 East High Street Lebanon, TN 37087

Well if this is true,( and I can't see it not being true...) This could be the final nail in the old Nathan project, or so it would seem...

Why would a guy who works (and presumably lives) in Los Angeles, CA be on trial for domestic assault in Lebanon, TN?

And why would he have ripped off a guy for $350, when the original figure price was $150?

Perhaps there are many different Brian Dooleys in the world?? And Eddie Fernsler is just mistaken about the identity of said person?

Why would a guy who works (and presumably lives) in Los Angeles, CA be on trial for domestic assault in Lebanon, TN?

And why would he have ripped off a guy for $350, when the original figure price was $150?

Perhaps there are many different Brian Dooleys in the world?? And Eddie Fernsler is just mistaken about the identity of said person?

No ...That's him , Dooley hasn't lived in CA for years and lives in TN and $350 would be accurate if he purchased 3 or 2 at the $150 price. I paid $113.00 for mine...so 3 would be that with shipping. I've got his mailing address and he is in Juliet Tn. not far away.
Mcdee

No ...That's him , Dooley hasn't lived in CA for years and lives in TN and $350 would be accurate if he purchased 3 or 2 at the $150 price. I paid $113.00 for mine...so 3 would be that with shipping. I've got his mailing address and he is in Juliet Tn. not far away.
Mcdee

"And so this incredible story becomes more ghastly with each report....." George Romero, Night of the Living Dead (seemed appropriate)

PM me for his addy if any of you want to send him a thanks for nothing card lol
Mcdee

Back