Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor has it Molecule8 supposedly have the license now and Vijay is promising a superb figure where Dooley failed. All Molecule8 needs is a $250.00 deposit payable as a gift through PayPal and promises of no questions asked and non-disclosure agreement signed to be effective for 25 years. The figure have no ETA, but assurances from Vijay he'll be soliciting top talent and utilizing state of art production techniques.

Last edited:
Rumor has it Molecule8 supposedly have the license now and Vijay is promising a superb figure where Dooley failed. All Molecule8 is a $250.00 deposit payable as a gift through PayPal and promises of no questions asked and non-disclosure agreement signed to be effective for 25 years. The figure have no ETA, but assurances from Vijay he'll be soliciting top talent and utilizing state of art production techniques.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Thanks man! Sorry no I do not take commissions. These are for my personal collection only.

--

The moment when a customizer decides to turn a hobby into a profit making endeavor . . . all HELL will break loose.

Do it for your own personal enjoyment and satisfaction.

God forbid if you ever decide to follow The Book of Howes, Dooley, and Vijay. If you ever do, then may never ending damning karma befall upon you.

Last edited:
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

--

The moment when a customizer decides to turn a hobby into a profit making endeavor . . . all HELL will break loose.

Do it for your own personal enjoyment and satisfaction.

God forbid if you ever decide to follow The Book of Howes, Dooley, and Vijay. If you ever do, then may never ending damning karma befall upon you.
That's partially why I won't take commissions. This is purely for fun and a hobby. Making it work takes the fun away and I wouldn't want to fall into the chasm the same as Dooley and the like. Not saying I would, but I wouldn't want to disappoint people and I wouldn't want to fall behind and have people hounding me asking "where's my ****?!"

Just not a thing that I would find enjoyable no matter the $$$$.

Thanks. She did a good job!
Thanks! Yeah she does a good job! She made me a onsie for my custom Trick r Treat Sam as well! IMG_20181016_183534_005.jpegIMG_20181016_183049_955.jpegIMG_20181016_183155_904.jpeg

Back