Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

While Nathan is a cool figure i really just wanted Fluffy from this license, i wish Sideshow would get the Creepshow license and make a 1/4 Fluffy PF or Life size bust, a man can dream.

Yeah, while I was interested in Nathan I was more buying him in support of the line and in hopes of getting Fluffy next. Neither of these plans seems to be panning out at the moment though... :huh

Wow...I read this entire thread from beginning to end and my heart sunk, this is one sad story. It is difficult to make it now a days. Last time i checked he had only raised $490 out of $55,000 needed.

Damn I guess I have to bring my shelfs for the Zombies back to the store. :monkey2

acyb7a.gif

everytime this thread gets bumped.

This figure has now more or less joined ranks with Masque of the Red Death and IT, Terror From Beyond Space. An amazingly cool figure that we will be waiting an eternity for. "Never get out of bed again, Rachel".:monkey2:(:(

From the SHS facebook.

"It's a little overdue for an update so I'll let all you guys and ghouls in on what's going on...

First is of course CREEPSHOW! Many of you are concerned that it isn't going to happen or get completed. This couldn't be further from the truth! I've had to pull the project from our factory in China and move the entire production to our studio here in Burbank, Ca. All of the tooling, casting, assembly and painting will be done by hand by yours truly!

The packaging and clothing will be handled locally as well. These will "ALL" be US made! That goes for the other characters too!!! I'm just about done with the Nathan Grantham 1/6th body. Tooling will begin in about two weeks and then I can start casting and painting these in a mini assembly line. Sometimes if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Our Indiegogo account was an attempt to raise money to get Nathan done a little quicker and get a jumpstart on the others. But not reaching our goal hasn't affected our production. It would've been nice to raise the money but what can you do? There's still time left for anyone who wants to donate or kick in a little extra for some our sweet "perks"!

Images of the new and complete Nathan will be posted ASAP along with the 1/6th headstone. I re-sculpted the headstone to get the geometry right and I think it's way better now.

So to sum up everything is finally getting back on track, orders will be filled soon and other characters from this great horror anthology will start to emerge! After I get the tooling completed and figures put together I'll be able to announce a shipping date!!!

Thank you for your support and patience~

Brian Dooley/ President
"

From the SHS facebook...
Not interested in Creepshow but I've been following the thread for a while because I'm rooting for Dooley to be able to pull it off, so this is good news. When I saw how little the Indiegogo account had raised, I was certain he was doomed but the guy just does not quit. Awesome as well that he's decided to make everything in the US (I'm Canadian but am always for keeping jobs in North America). Hopefully someday he gets around to characters that I do want as his effort's worth supporting.

Believe it when I see it. Sorry.
Cynical side of me gets you 100% but gotta give the guy credit. Cards are really stacked against him but he obviously is passionate about what he's doing and fighting the good fight trying to keep artists employed. Hope it works out for him and his company.

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong....I'd love to see this come to reality! I'm all for it, however, I think with all of the people on here that have paid and have been supporting this project from day one.....there would've been a more personal message on here from him rather than just posting on FB. Not saying that he can't pull it off; Dooley and his crew are very talented. It maybe just me.....but I've heard every excuse under the sun why it hasn't. I DO think the cards are stacked against him, and I hope he can make it happen....but this is just my opinion.

From the SHS facebook.

"It's a little overdue for an update so I'll let all you guys and ghouls in on what's going on...

First is of course CREEPSHOW! Many of you are concerned that it isn't going to happen or get completed. This couldn't be further from the truth! I've had to pull the project from our factory in China and move the entire production to our studio here in Burbank, Ca. All of the tooling, casting, assembly and painting will be done by hand by yours truly!

The packaging and clothing will be handled locally as well. These will "ALL" be US made! That goes for the other characters too!!! I'm just about done with the Nathan Grantham 1/6th body. Tooling will begin in about two weeks and then I can start casting and painting these in a mini assembly line. Sometimes if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Our Indiegogo account was an attempt to raise money to get Nathan done a little quicker and get a jumpstart on the others. But not reaching our goal hasn't affected our production. It would've been nice to raise the money but what can you do? There's still time left for anyone who wants to donate or kick in a little extra for some our sweet "perks"!

Images of the new and complete Nathan will be posted ASAP along with the 1/6th headstone. I re-sculpted the headstone to get the geometry right and I think it's way better now.

So to sum up everything is finally getting back on track, orders will be filled soon and other characters from this great horror anthology will start to emerge! After I get the tooling completed and figures put together I'll be able to announce a shipping date!!!

Thank you for your support and patience~

Brian Dooley/ President
"

This only means the product will look closer to the prototype. Can't wait! :yess:

This is good news. On another note: apparently Amok Time has raised enuff funds from their recent Mon-star re-releases and Blacula release to go forward with---Herbert west. Yup---Creepshow news and Re-Animator news all in the same night.

Oceans turning to blood and fire falling from the sky forthcoming. Because news of 2 troubled figures actually moving forward this close together must be a sgin of the pending apocalypse,lol.:peace:peace

I am glad he is doing them all USA. I will gladly pay more for a product made here. I am sick of China producing all the good stuff.:peace

Yeah he sent me a message last week i was over the moon when i heard the good news. I did not want to mention it because of all of the negativity on here.

Great news about Herbert West Anton we need more Horror figures i still remember the SOTA prototype figure we never got. I just want some one to now tackle American werewolf In London and some of the other Modern Horror classics.

In the comments, Brian also mentions Seaweed Zombies and Fluffy still planned! Now that's confidence! Am so excited!

Back