Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

That sux. I mean its great that Dooley is doing it, but for a fledgling company its probably the worst case scenario. Especially since there are licensing fees now involved with Dooley doing Creepshow.

Really hope Dooley can pull through this and have a successful run as a company.

:lecture:lecture:lecture It's why I have zero intentions of canceling. Nate will arrive and be epic! :exactly:

That sux. I mean its great that Dooley is doing it, but for a fledgling company its probably the worst case scenario. Especially since there are licensing fees now involved with Dooley doing Creepshow.

Really hope Dooley can pull through this and have a successful run as a company.

:lecture:lecture:lecture It's why I have zero intentions of canceling. Nate will arrive and be epic! :exactly:

I am with you both. I have 2 ordered and payed for. And I can't wait to order a couple of Fluffys also!!!!

I'm waiting patiently for Nate like most and have no intentions of canceling. Looking forward to seeing Nate inhand and ordering Fluffy. Here's hoping Dooley's company continues to push forward with cool horror collectibles despite a few bumps in the road.

I am staying the course on SHS. Soon. I'll have a zombie horde, with Nate at the head, and a crate full of Fluffy. Just have to bide my time....

I'm also in the waiting crowd. Hopefully once the kinks are worked out us horror geeks will have a company to fill that much needed horror void. :lol I want to support these guys as much as possible. I still believe! :lecture

I am in for the long haul. Until a loaf of bread is $20, I am in. But once global economic destruction happens, hyper inflation hits, and we all have to turn cannibal or starve: well, then I might have to reconsider things like zombie figures. :lol

Dang myan doomsday calendar.:wink1:

I said it once and i will keep saying it there has never been a better time for 1/6 Zombie figures. SHS should do well on a cult level until they land a realy big license. I have never lost faith in Dooley and i put my money where my mouth is.

Keep it coming...felllas. I can do this all day!

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-captured-moments_i.jpg

Ski

Hey Freaks!!!

All I can say is THANK YOU for all the support!!!!! I had to take on some projects building props for a few commercials coming out. Gotta raise funds for the company somehow! We're expanding to do lots of Special Makeup Effects, Puppets, Stop-motion and CGI! As well as toys and collectibles.

I now have some time to get back on prototypes and hopefully get some long overdue pics out to you. I've also been researching production for our toy line to be done in the states. Or at least some of it. Bits & Pieces maybe the first! I'll keep you guys posted. We did just get a Twitter account setup. I'll start doing regular updates on that soon too! I believe its SHSlab

Thanks again and I'll be in touch soon!!!

I've been looking into a few options. Slowly but surely things are working out. Even with the hurtles I've had to get over, the projects still seem to be moving forward. I'll keep you all posted on progress as usual :)

How is a kickstarter different than a pre-order?

Aren't they essentially just the same thing, only a kickstarter is the new hot thing to do??

Well it certainly is the hot new thing to do, which increases exposure, but you can also set different levels to contribute, so it ends up being more flexible than a preorder with the potential to make more money than just a preorder.

Very excited for this. Been awhile since I've added anything new to my horror collection. Delays don't bother me at all. I've waited 30 years for Creepshow figures, so a few more months is a cake walk.

Some pics of the upcoming Zombie figures would be awesome :)

:postpics:

Patience. I realize in this "microwaved-instant-gimme the minute its announced" internet society we live in--- it's hard to be patient. But as long as we arent waiting at Product Enterprises or Amok Time levels of delays: I am good.

Hey SHS Fiends-

Pics are coming!!! After the holidays are done... which is around the corner I'll post some good pics of things we're doing. I personally have been working with DC Direct doing some R & D for them. Some cool stuff for the new year.

I'm also looking into some other methods to getting our funds raised properly for all this production. I've had to refund a few more customers recently. Some were a little impatient about it and I apologize if they felt SHS was dragging our feet about it. That wasn't the case.

But we're pushing on to make this happen. You'll all be up to your neck in CREEPSHOW toys as well as zombies and other fun creepys! Sit tight and if you have any questions you know where I am. Feel free to hit me up! Until then be safe this holiday season and take care!!!

Merry Crimbo mate looking forward to buying lots of cool toys from you.

Back