Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

KISS??????

Not metal. :nono

My guess would be GWAR, but my hope would be old school Ozzy Osbourne.

GWAR pretty much lends itself to the genre, so that'd be a no-brainer. Same with Ozzy. Though there's also potential with Rob Zombie too, and Manson. Metallica would also be awesome. Be nice to junk that McFarty set for a quartet of high-end 1:6 figures.

Last edited:

Hey Everyone-

Nothing new yet! I'm still dealing with more of the business side at the moment. Getting ducks in a row and all that not-so fun stuff! I hope to post some pics soon of Fluffy's progress as well as some new zombie images from our new 1:6th line.

I'm also meeting with a certain heavy metal band to do collectibles and something else really special. I'll touch base ASAP and wet your appetites with some better more visual news! Until then have a Happy Halloween and a fun Spooktacular!!!

Thanks for the update.

Still patiently waiting for the new 1/6 zombie line. :rock

I'm thinking 1/6 Eddie or maybe a 1/6 Fiend.Hell any decent 1/6 Metal mascots even Vic Rattlehead Megadeth's mascot. If we got a line of Metal Bands that would be amazing but i'm not getting my hopes up yet.

But seriously, a Vic would be awesome! An Eddie too but I've seen him in other scales.

Metallica Master of Puppets era would make me cry. Hell, just make a 1/6 Cliff Burton and I'd be happy.

The metal he is talking about is obviously Jethro Tull.
JethroTull2bw.jpg

They are now.

They definitely picked up a heavier metal type sound but I still wouldn't classify them as a straight metal band. Still a lot punk influence there. ALthough I must admit that I haven't heard anything from them since Michale Graves left/got kicked out of the band. Not really interested either. As far as I'm concerned the Misfits died in '83.

They definitely picked up a heavier metal type sound but I still wouldn't classify them as a straight metal band. Still a lot punk influence there. ALthough I must admit that I haven't heard anything from them since Michale Graves left/got kicked out of the band. Not really interested either. As far as I'm concerned the Misfits died in '83.

There was a Misfits after '83? :dunno

Dooley is giving out refunds so don't panic. I don't want my money back i want his cool ass figures in my shop!

He just posted on Facebook last night that was away for a while and now will begin to work on getting new photos out in addition to issuing refunds.

He just posted on Facebook last night that was away for a while and now will begin to work on getting new photos out in addition to issuing refunds.

That sux. I mean its great that Dooley is doing it, but for a fledgling company its probably the worst case scenario. Especially since there are licensing fees now involved with Dooley doing Creepshow.

Really hope Dooley can pull through this and have a successful run as a company.

Back