Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Man, this turned out really fantastic Brian! :rock I hope this is the start of many successful items for you and SHS :rock

Amazing figure and price. I'm tempted to buy it just to see this sell out , I would but I really haven't got the room to display it how it deserves and I'm sure they'll sell out anyway. I'll be in for future figures I'm sure.
Great job.

crpshw1_4.jpg

crpshw1_5.jpg

crpshw1_6.jpg

crpshw1_7.jpg

crpshw1_8.jpg

crpshw1_9.jpg

Sooooooooooo bought. Now THAT's how you do Nate! Man, I can't believe this is coming in under a Benji too!!! :rock :rock :rock

:thud:
Hot what? Sideshow who?

SHS is exactly what us 1/6 horror collectors need! I hope this is a huge success!

:thud:
Hot what? Sideshow who?

SHS is exactly what us 1/6 horror collectors need! I hope this is a huge success!

Thank you everyone!!! As you all know I've been working my ass off to make this something special and affordable for you all. I believe this is just the tip of the tombstone for HORROR FANS!!! I could've easily charged A LOT more for FATHER'S DAY but SHS is still able to make a profit, keep things going and keep your wallets intact!

I have a few more CREEPSHOW projects to get going as well as our own line(s) of really gruesome products!!! Your support and passing the word along to other horror fans will help make this company a HUGE SUCCESS!!! I look forward to the future with you as fans, friends and customers!!!

Thanks~
SHS Dooley

damn.............i just got a bit queezy..........in a good way...........:lecture

I believe it's only set-up to charge right away. He should ship and be in your hands by end of 3rd quarter. Just in time for Fall.... and the 30th anniversary of CREEPSHOW!

I believe it's only set-up to charge right away. He should ship and be in your hands by end of 3rd quarter. Just in time for Fall.... and the 30th anniversary of CREEPSHOW!

That's how it was for bits and pieces. It was kinda nice actually since we've all got so much on pre-order its nice to have something already paid for when it ships. It almost seems free then :lol

It turned out great! So to confirm, is the only difference between the exclusive and regular candles lighting up, or is it the entire head on a plate accessory?

I also see on your site that the 2nd figure is confirmed as Fluffy :rock

SOLD!

Looks fantastic. Hopefully it won't be too long before it ships.

It turned out great! So to confirm, is the only difference between the exclusive and regular candles lighting up, or is it the entire head on a plate accessory?

I also see on your site that the 2nd figure is confirmed as Fluffy :rock

Confirmed as the second figure or confirmed in series 2? Be nice to see it next too.

Definately going for that exclusive... and probably a regular too (I can't not support this.). Great work Dooley and SHS!!! Telling everyone I know!

Everything about how this came together was amazing. Dooley was amazingly gracious enough to tolerate all of out questions while making sure he stayed on schedule with production.

The piece looks amazing.

The price is more than fair.

Dooleys communication with us went WAY above what was necessary.

I will be a fan and patron for life!

I will be getting at least one exclusive and one regular version!

Thanks Dooley! :clap:clap

Everything about how this came together was amazing. Dooley was amazingly gracious enough to tolerate all of out questions while making sure he stayed on schedule with production.

The piece looks amazing.

The price is more than fair.

Dooleys communication with us went WAY above what was necessary.

I will be a fan and patron for life!

I will be getting at least one exclusive and one regular version!

Thanks Dooley! :clap:clap

He certainly knows his fanbase, and the finished product is gruesomely lovely.:panic::panic:

Very nice job! That figure is packed with detail and gore which :rocks.

Back