Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Yea baby. So when will this come out? Be cool if it came out the on Actuall Fathers day. Cant wait

Hey Dooley, is there going to be a common theme or similar packaging to Nathan and the dozens of other great characters you'll be making us? Or will you be doing characters from similar licenses?

Well the prototype of Nathan Grantham for CREEPSHOW is complete!!! Finished all the paints about 30 min ago. Just in time for the photo shoot! SHS is finishing up the website overhaul and getting the pre-order madness ready. Packaging is being worked on as well. The box will look awesome!!! Stay tuned guys... Father's Day comes early this year :D

:yess: Can't wait to see the completed prototype. Thanks for the update, Dooley!

:yess: I'm dyin to see what this looks like! :yess:

Hey Brian, I'm assuming this is going to come with a box? If so, will it have a Creepshow comic look?

I can't go into too much detail yet... some things have to remain a surprise! But what I can say is that it will tie in nicely with the film and collection.

I'm not posting anymore pics until pre-sale. I want everyone to be very surprised and excited when Nathan is unveiled in all his grotesque glory!!!!

awww man i cant wait for this. i just hope it dont sell out before i get outta work when it goes up for pre-sale...

Is their an official date for pre order or a around about time just do exited I can't wait

Pre-sale is just around the corner!!!! SHS is shooting for two weeks exactly which puts it right on St. Paddy's Day!!! An email will go out to confirm 24 hrs before the madness :D

I'll teach you to throw away my comic books!

Back