Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Seeing as there's no news to discuss, what are people thinking the suit will be made from? Rubber seems the most obvious choice but another rubber suited batman would be heartbreaking. Especially after the fabric suit on dx12.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Seeing as there's no news to discuss, what are people thinking the suit will be made from? Rubber seems the most obvious choice but another rubber suited batman would be heartbreaking. Especially after the fabric suit on dx12.

Maybe something like the Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman figure ?

Maybe something like the Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman figure ?

Hmm, that would make me nervous as I'm really unsure about that figure. Don't suppose there's a lot of options if they want it to look accurate. Would love if they could make it cloth like the dx12 but I'm not sure if that would really work well with this design.

Good point, I never eve thought about it. I don't think fabrics the way to go since his suit in the game is armor, but not like Iron Man. I guess Amazing Spidey is the way to go and I hope it looks., at least, something like this in hand
aaacwhite.jpg

Good point, I never eve thought about it. I don't think fabrics the way to go since his suit in the game is armor, but not like Iron Man. I guess Amazing Spidey is the way to go and I hope it looks., at least, something like this in hand
aaacwhite.jpg

christ i dont:horror

aaacwhite.jpg

I could see this being constructed like they did with Avengers Captain America...In fact ti would not surprise me if they did...

Hot Toys are such a tease....:gah:

It would be quite a collectible item since the last Batman has a new look

The ASM suit fabric was a great idea. Im actually hoping for it now. :lecture

I've not seen the captain america figure in hand but from pictures it looks like it could be a decent material. I'm actually not too keen on the material used for the ASM figure, despite being a fan of the design I feel a bit let down by the figure. I just hope they can find something that can be posed without worry of the suit cracking or breaking or folding weirdly like ASM.

The cap material has more of a canvas-y feel and texture. I don't think that would work at all for this figure.

The cap material has more of a canvas-y feel and texture. I don't think that would work at all for this figure.

Hmm, perhaps not then. I really imagine this just being rubber, similar to the begins batman. Will be a real shame if there isn't much articulation going on in this.

Batman's suit doesn't always have to be rubber though. A fabric suit would work perfectly if they get it to look right.

Honestly Jill's battle suit will stand the tests of time, but it looks pretty bad as far as I am concerned. It should be a tight fitting zero suit kind of thing, but instead it looks like a loose awkward fabric outfit. Don't even get me started on that headsculpt...

And I thought that Battle Suit Jill was one of the best figures of 2011 :/

And I thought that Battle Suit Jill was one of the best figures of 2011 :/

She looks great when she has the birdman getup at least. :pfft:

new-2.jpg

Arkham city joker is to the right.

Yeah, I almost squealed. Now, bring on the Bat!:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back