Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

4109772_o.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Oh come on, Batman doesnt knock, he either breaks the door down or climbs through a window skulking in the shadows.

Its clearly Bullock knocking. you can tell by the heavy breathing and the ciggerette smoke under the door.

Can it, I'm jokin' here!:lol

Arkham City Batman figures . . . not very toyetic.

:monkey3

Bah! Allz I kin sayz ez dat youzes own a rowl 2day, Dee-Fab-eee-ohh. Da Lown Wrangler, R-Cam Siteh, den youze even went into dat 1 thread bout da Bak 2 da Footon LEGGOz. Y uz h8 da batfan 2dayz, Dee-Fab-eee-ohh!?!

wut

. . .

This thread has gone to crap so i thought i'd throw in some poo juice.

Rocky 3 is starting on ITV4. Rocky is going to be battering Clubber Lang in about 90 minutes

[ame="https://youtu.be/BOCjwHzo7y8"]https://youtu.be/BOCjwHzo7y8[/ame]

Just Afyer Finishing GOTY Edition.WOW :clap. So What's The News On This Guy.This Thread Started In February And Nothing Sience Then.I Was Really Excited For This Figure.Such Potential For A Batman Or Joker,Maybe Both.It Would Be A Shame For This Line To Get Cancelled.Did Hot Toys Actually Confirm That It's Cancelled,Did They Say Anything? Am I Over-Reacting?:dunno.Should I Lose Hope On This Figure?:(.Has There Ever Been Such A Wait On A 1/6 Figure?:impatient: We Have To See Something Soon Don't We? Mabey Toy-Fair.I Was Hoping For A World Outside The Standard 6' Inch Figures.Oh Well. Thank's Guys.:)

Just Afyer Finishing GOTY Edition.WOW :clap. So What's The News On This Guy.This Thread Started In February And Nothing Sience Then.I Was Really Excited For This Figure.Such Potential For A Batman Or Joker,Maybe Both.It Would Be A Shame For This Line To Get Cancelled.Did Hot Toys Actually Confirm That It's Cancelled,Did They Say Anything? Am I Over-Reacting?:dunno.Should I Lose Hope On This Figure?:(.Has There Ever Been Such A Wait On A 1/6 Figure?:impatient: We Have To See Something Soon Don't We? Mabey Toy-Fair.I Was Hoping For A World Outside The Standard 6' Inch Figures.Oh Well. Thank's Guys.:)

O_____________________O

Didn't this get teased around the same time as the Hall of Armor? Maybe we aren't so far off, after all.

Oh, yeah, it appears that you're right; my mistake. I remembered it having the Mark I 2.0 in there, and I mixed that and the Mark I 2.0 pics up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back