Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

They are the same feel but big difference in how Batman looks in Arkham City and BTAS...

totally different in fact. I guess they both have the same VA and wide as **** shoulders!

sideshow haven't shown a preview of the figures have they? I remember thinking i saw it but they were PFs

They are the same feel but big difference in how Batman looks in Arkham City and BTAS...

Well yeah, obviously the design is different... but I haven't seen an accurate take on Bruce Timm's art style in 3D(Statues, action figures)

Would be cool and I'd probably buy them but I think Arkham City is the closest we'll get to BTAS that wouldn't look odd.

Well yeah, obviously the design is different... but I haven't seen an accurate take on Bruce Timm's art style in 3D(Statues, action figures)

Would be cool and I'd probably buy them but I think Arkham City is the closest we'll get to BTAS that wouldn't look odd.

I'd say that the Arkham games are the closest to what a real life BTAS Batman would look like, and both Batmen share the exact same personality (and voice actor of course). But still, I'd pay good money for a 1/6 BTAS Batman.

There were some maquettes released years ago of BTAS, TNBA and Justice League Batman. They're really awesome if you can get them. I have the Justice League Batman. Bruce Timm also designed a Batman Black & White statue, I got that & it's really cool to look at too.

Also still

AA > AC

Gameplay and design wise.

The maquettes are accurate.

Batmanmaquette00000.jpg

Even the fan made ones are too:

MaquetteGroupShotBig.JPG

The problem for 1:6 is his style and proportions. They aren't standard and a lot of them would need completely different body types made.

Also still

AA > AC

Gameplay and design wise.

I disagree, AC felt more free of restrictions, the gliding mechanic was excellent and the city felt very Gothamy, plus it had all the original gadgets plus some new ones

Yeah the gamplay was much better in Arkham City, but in terms of the story and overall atmosphere, Arkham Asylum wins hands down.

The maquettes are accurate.

Batmanmaquette00000.jpg

Even the fan made ones are too:

MaquetteGroupShotBig.JPG

The problem for 1:6 is his style and proportions. They aren't standard and a lot of them would need completely different body types made.

:clap that is a sweet collection

Wow that fan made collection is amazing! especially that joker.

I prefer Batmans look in the Justice League, his ears are longer and physique less exaggerated

They cancelled it. Reason being they didn't think there would be enough interest now as it has been too long since the game came out and everyone has their sights on the next best thing.

this figure took a backseat to Ada Wong lol

tumblr_m9rln1LA461qiurpco13_250.gif

Seriously it had been a while since at least heard something from this figure .

Lets face it, it's probably because this figure isn't getting made. :lol..:(

Nah, we saw sculpted items. Thats leagues ahead of things like Prometheus and other licenses they are 'doing.' Plus its Batman. And HT knows Batman = $$$$$ :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back