Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

so... nothing?
C'mon I want this figure!

You aren't the only one. Now, I know what everyone else feels like when I bump the thread.:lol

*slams fist on table*

Their "soon" has always had a completely different definition to MY "soon".

totally different.......they take their sweet time with these projects....they just showed a figure from RE4. They announced that licence well over 3 years ago..

totally different.......they take their sweet time with these projects....they just showed a figure from RE4. They announced that licence well over 3 years ago..

I think if they release this batman in 3 more years, it will not be such a success as if they relese it now.

I think if they release this batman in 3 more years, it will not be such a success as if they relese it now.

3 yrs would be awful .:lol

Anybody want to place bets on what gets revealed first? This or an Arkham 3 trailer?:lol

Arkham 3 trailer. :lol

I'm hoping they give us a preview at this year's VGA.

That would be nice. I need a new fix, and I also need something to motivate me to finish up on all of the DLC trophies for AC.

I really wish this thread would go away until it gets revealed. I get excited every time it gets bumped up.

That would be nice. I need a new fix, and I also need something to motivate me to finish up on all of the DLC trophies for AC.

I got close to 100% the game, just have some challenge rooms and some CW trophies to gather.

Is the Harley Quinn DLC worth it?

I got close to 100% the game, just have some challenge rooms and some CW trophies to gather.

Is the Harley Quinn DLC worth it?

I got it the minute it came out and was sort of disappointing to me. It's still good, no doubt - but it doesn't add much to the plot nor does it resolve or satisfy the way you'd expect after completing the main game.

I'd say get it, and have fun with it. My problem was that I set my expectations too high.

Anybody want to place bets on what gets revealed first? This or an Arkham 3 trailer?:lol

Make that Arkham 4 hot toys is taking there sweet ass time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back