Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

I wonder if the suit will be cloth or rubber (most likely).

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

I hate to say it, but unfortunately, I might have to skip out on this. With the Batman 89 figures on pre-order, and SCC rumored to have Metal Gear Rex this week, there's just too many cool stuff coming out all at once :lol

Who says this is coming out anytime soon? Not before Oct-Nov this year I would guess

It's sort of appropriate that it's in both sections. It's based on a video game, but also Batman/DC related. No need to merge really.

Who says this is coming out anytime soon? Not before Oct-Nov this year I would guess

But, in that time frame, the DKR figures are going to be released as well :panic:.

Arkham City Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christian Bale / Nolan Batman

This one is gonna be awesome. :rock

I hate to say it, but unfortunately, I might have to skip out on this. With the Batman 89 figures on pre-order, and SCC rumored to have Metal Gear Rex this week, there's just too many cool stuff coming out all at once :lol
But, in that time frame, the DKR figures are going to be released as well :panic:.

We know nothing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g[/ame]

Awesome. Now, I can get rid of my Begins figure bc this is my favorite Batman costume of all time.

Would be cleaner to have one thread :dunno

But I don't have the power to do anything with Video game section

This won't be here till this time next year

Meh news Im interested to DC Direct figures.

What an unexpected surprise!
With TDKR coming out, and since the 89' version not out long i didnt think there would be another Batman line!
But an easy buy for me, i just hope the finished products are not black and white like the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back