Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

No way!!! Awesome news! Im going to be so broke this year:lol

Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

We're working on a merge. Easier said than done when they are in different sections.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Meh news Im interested to DC Direct figures.

1081oh-you.jpg

Awesome. Might I actually get rid of Nolan Bat figures since I'll have more great, high end, comic-like figures here? Possible.

I thought the recent HT interview said that Metal Gear and Res. Evil were the only video game licenses they were pursuing, btw. . .

I will definitely be collecting this line! This is better news than a pregnancy.

I want Batman, Joker, Catwoman, and Riddler. And Scarecrow (although he was Asylum).

Damn it, I was trying so hard to stop buying these.

I think they will make Batman, Joker and possibly Harley Quinn or Catwoman. I'll be content with just Batman though.

Damn it, I was trying so hard to stop buying these.

I think they will make Batman, Joker and possibly Harley Quinn or Catwoman. I'll be content with just Batman though.

Oh, I forgot about Harley. What an awesome figure she'd be too.

Looking forward to this. AWESOME.~

Batman and a Joker would be great.

this is epic
have to get this.

Hot Toys Arkham City figures?

tumblr_lmx0g6UYeV1qbub2i.gif

Now Sideshow in their behind the scenes video DID show an Arkham City figure along the rest of the 1:6 on the proto sketches, so I wonder if they'll still release theirs?

As for HT, I don't seem them going one and done, this might be the closest they get to comic figures and I could see them at least going Batman, Joker, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman and Harley, but I think they'll have them planned out and release pending sales...they have so much on their plate already.

Bane is fairly "hulking" in AC, depending on how they handle The Hulk, it might be a precursor for something like a 1:6 HT Bane as well...

Mr. Freeze could be the most impressive figure from the line IMO. And HT loves them some Batman. Very possible they go deep into it. I could see myself buying up the bulk of the rogue's gallery.

Mr. Freeze could be the most impressive figure from the line IMO. And HT loves them some Batman. Very possible they go deep into it. I could see myself buying up the bulk of the rogue's gallery.

Would need to be chromed or its a big pass

Something tells me that the playable figures will get more attention at least at first than the non. Given that I've never seen more than two at a time and we know Bats will be the first if not one of the first, I'm guessing you'll see Batman and Catwoman as the first offerings.

I dont see anything more than Batman being released in this line, HT have too much on their hands anyway. I can maybe think of only Joker as the only one that is a possibility and that too release probably a year or two after Batman releases.

Honestly I dont know if this figure will even show up before 2014 :dunno

Would need to be chromed or its a big pass
Would be nice, but unlike Iron Man, this character was largely covered in what looked like plastic/rubber parts:

arkham_city_mr_freeze_screen_3.jpg

He's got metal here and there (particularly the helmet/armor part at the top), but I think the collectors could easily excuse them not being too shiny all things considered.

I dont see anything more than Batman being released in this line, HT have too much on their hands anyway. I can maybe think of only Joker as the only one that is a possibility and that too release probably a year or two after Batman releases.

Honestly I dont know if this figure will even show up before 2014 :dunno
Batman is second only to Iron Man in the heart of Hot Toys. No way I can see them doing only Batman. At the very least we'll get Joker, and most likely Robin and Harley Quinn.

Batman and maybe Joker and that's it would be my guess. Just a hunch, hope i'm wrong!

Man i'm so eager to see how they do the cape and suit and if they will develop a new body.

Also, what if this is a partnership with Sideshow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back