Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

This and 89 Batman will be the only two Batman figures I will own. And I thought just owning the 89 Bats would be enough. DAMN!

I wasn't expecting this at all! Awesome news!

Oh no! This year I want to focus on TDKR line.

Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City Collectible Figure - Batman

Hot toys is doin arkham!!!!????????? My goddd!!!!!
Too bad they're doin wrong "Arkham".

Batman and Joker at least, possibly Catwoman? Dunno if anyone else stands a shot.
B and J.
The only EXTRA I'm interested in is Croc :dunno

I guess I won't be getting that Play Arts figure now
borat21.jpg

I'll get a Batman and Joker. I'd rather have BTAS figures though. I'm surprised Hot Toys is doing this, I thought Sideshow was making 1/6 versions of them? In fact, I know they are, they teased Batman. Doesn't really make sense for two collectible partners to put out similar Batman figures. Why have competition?

Assuming they do the Joker, it'll be cool having a high-end line up of Keaton Batman/Nicholson Joker, Bale Batman/Ledger Joker and Conroy/Hamill Joker.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Best news in a good while! AWESOMEEEE

I'll get a Batman and Joker. I'd rather have BTAS figures though. I'm surprised Hot Toys is doing this, I thought Sideshow was making 1/6 versions of them? In fact, I know they are, they teased Batman. Doesn't really make sense for two collectible partners to put out similar Batman figures. Why have competition?

Assuming they do the Joker, it'll be cool having a high-end line up of Keaton Batman/Nicholson Joker, Bale Batman/Ledger Joker and Conroy/Hamill Joker.
Yeah, since we know Sideshow are making one I just presumed HT wouldn't which makes this announcement more of a suprise... A good suprise though. No doubt the HT version will be flawless. Very much looking forward to seeing the finished product!

With Sideshow announcing their DC license, I guess this means that Sideshow will do the statues of DC characters and Hot Toys will handle the 1/6 figures. Man, I can't wait till Hot Toys announce the comic book version of Batman, then the comic book version of Superman. With Arkham, I wonder will they do Bane.

I'm surprised Hot Toys is doing this, I thought Sideshow was making 1/6 versions of them? In fact, I know they are, they teased Batman.
SSC teased with BAA, not BAC. Not similar costumes and faces in fact. So there's a hope.

After you are done with Batman...

GIVE ME SOME TIME TO BREATHE!!!!!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMc3f588yc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMc3f588yc[/ame]

Woah I wasn't expecting this when I woke up this-morning! Damn - just when I'd given up buying HT. Bet it's gonna be stunning!!! Not sure I'll be able to resist buying this....

Was gonna PM you about this this morning as soon as I saw it. Knew you'd be interested. But the question is, will you be able to resist? :lol

^ Answer: HELL NO!! Hahaha I'm totaly buying this :lol

^ Answer: HELL NO!! Hahaha I'm totaly buying this :lol

Haha, I know man. How many times have I said I might just give up collecting as I don't have the money anymore? And then they announce the one license I can't turn down. Literally, my number one license they could have announced. :lol

With Sideshow announcing their DC license, I guess this means that Sideshow will do the statues of DC characters and Hot Toys will handle the 1/6 figures. Man, I can't wait till Hot Toys announce the comic book version of Batman, then the comic book version of Superman. With Arkham, I wonder will they do Bane.

No, Sideshow is still doing the comic based DC 1/6th figures. They have stated as such in a recent interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back